Reviews for Worship of Chaos
holyscythe chapter 1 . 3/16
can you make more of this story. it is were good i have read it several time 3 3 3.
i wanna know what happens next, while loki survive his exekution, what are tonys plan. please make more. im egerly waiting for more. from a loyal fan of this story.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
awesome! it would have been great if Loki was being controlled at least then it wouldn't have really been him
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
XD Beautiful! XD Yay! Tony worships him! XD And he's a seriously powerful worshipper at that.
NoToLogins chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This is an interesting idea. I wish there were more fanfics using it. Thank you.
Kitkat3636 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
more please this is epic
marianne chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
great one.
Aria Styles chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
GAH! I love this. So rarely does anyone write about that fact that loki and thor are GODS, which involve worship and whatnot. And Tony is Chaos in mortal form so of course he would worship it. Every moment he so much of breaths is an act of worship. Thank you, I love this!
The Sherlockian Vulcan chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Please continue this story! I love how Loki has someone like him and how tony understands everything. Please add more!
Edowen chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This was a really good story. I certainly wish there was more to it tho. Maybe you could write more?- Well whether or not you do I enjoyed reading it. Thanks so much for writing.
Ai chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Omg, i Love it! This Angle of the Story is totally epic. Can't wait for the next Chap! You Rock!
Selene-of-the-Moon2 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Holy crap. This is fabulous and I desperately want more.