Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Forty-Year Old Virgin
Hot as eff.
futurewoman23 chapter 15 . 7/17
lol
futurewoman23 chapter 12 . 7/17
haha "Round cheeks! Round cheeks!"
Vernoodle chapter 8 . 7/7
Lol! Great last line. Hahaha
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 15 . 4/17
I have clicked favorite story! This was such a refreshing story, it was so funny & enjoyable! I haven't read a story like this at all! It is so original! Such a new twist on something that I have read many times before! Thanks for sharing it with us and keep it up!
How cute! I really love this story. He makes me cry every time haha
kelbelz chapter 15 . 1/25
What a funny little story, very enjoyable:)
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 15 . 1/11
This is possibly THE weirdest plot bunny I've ever read, and yet, probably one of the most enjoyable. Can't help but notice the role-reversal between Draco and Hermione in comparison with other Dramione fics. Hermione is the dominating, bold, experienced one, while Draco is the unexperienced, nervous virgin. Also, Draco is a librarian. Overall, very enjoyable, funny and touching, and made such awesome work out of a plot bunny not many would have used. :D
ayeshalestradi chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
This is really entertaining and exciting (in many ways)! I would love to read more of your story please keep writing!
Noe Guavajuice chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
I loved it! So well written, and so extremely hilarious!

The pouty Lucius was a bonus!
SicilyRoyalty chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
Yay! Draco malfoy. Is hard i love your fics!please update soon!
pumped.up.kicks86 chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Lawl... And then he fainted! You have a lovely style of writing it's really readable but also clever
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
Awesome story!

The growth and progression of Draco was great to see as he dealt with the cursed.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
Oh my god I LOVED this story!
GingerBreadSed chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
One of the most unique Dramiones I've read :D Your imagination is amazing and Hermione as Indy and Draco as a middle-aged librarian is the best thing ever!
P.S. My new dream is getting a cat and naming him Snow Kitten.