Reviews for It Was Actually About the Spotlight and the Wifi
VivianChaotica chapter 11 . 3/19
You gonna do Helm's deep? (it could be Helm's derp)
FanficIsntShameful chapter 1 . 2/12
O my god...crying laughing...so hilarious"! Keep it up! Find me on insta! joey_lotr loved this so much!
Nyu chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
Heey Frodo's eyes are awesum, not creepy !

'Boromir declared sadly. "So many noses lost. I always liked dwarven noses. ' Pfff.. they are really ugly, just like all that dwarves in general :)

Oh.. and poor Frodo has lost his laptop :( This is very, very bad.. (i mean his loss, not your story)
MellyrnUinSilme chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
Lol! I love pyromaniac Legolas. It's too funny, I almost died laughing. And random gourmet food generator? Hmmm. I might have to check that out:D
Anyways, it was awesome! Keep it up!
And, I can't wait for The Hobbit!
Thanks,
Mellyrn
Geekgrl chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
Awesome job! Very imaginative and funny ;)
Keep it up!
BrazilianLOTRFan chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
I love your parodies! Keep up the awesome work! I laugh really hard at this and The Hobbit parody!
THE WALKING sexy AMC chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
My nose would totally be a 7. Cause seven's a cool number, and my nose is kinda crooked.
THE WALKING sexy AMC chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
Jenna Marbles dick yeah!
Momino chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
My favorite parts:
Morgan Freeman makes an appearance. I mean, come on. Who doesn't like it when Morgan Freeman makes an appearance. He just makes everything better.

"The rocks don't like that."

Gandalf rappin' is always cool.
Gollum girl2003 Coraline chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
It is a word... Anyway, great chapter.
MellyrnUinSilme chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
Lol Morgan Freeman! Great chapter! (20 days until Desolation of Smaug! (including today.) Yeeeessssss!)
Also, I don't exactly know how Boromir would rate my nose. (Why does he rate peoples' noses?)
Anyways, keep it up!
Thanks,
Mellyrn
Nyu chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Öh how we partied in '99...

Well, I think Legolas' ukranian speech wasn't completely correct. huh? ;)

I liked this:
" Frodo wielded his trusty laptop and smacked his uncle across the face. " yess! Bilbo fkn deserved it! Just like Sam deserves all that crap :) (yep, i'm like the only one who never loved Samwise Gamgee, so pls let those birds shit on him as much as they wish:)) greetz.
teamlegolas221b chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
I think its caradras not curamba maybe btw AIDAN TURNER WAS IN CITY OF BONES NOW I HAVE TO SEE IT
Momino chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
Boromir has a thing for noses? Funny. "Aragorn was sitting outside on a bench, calmly reading a book about home cleaning..." Hahahaha!
Gollum girl2003 Coraline chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
IDK what my fave part was! Please update soon