Reviews for Dead Moon
cookingscarlet chapter 8 . 3/11
:-)
You do know that Apollo is also the god of plagues, right? He doesn't have negative domains, but since he's the god of medicine as well, he was given the domain of plagues
Gaius Germanicus chapter 8 . 2/16
Please continue! I normally don't like other mythologies coming into the mix but this has to be my exception, with maybe a norse one thrown in there. I seriously love this, please continue it.
Soul Drifter chapter 8 . 2/4
Awwww... Loved this chapter! So sweeeeeet! Love it! This is really unique, and I REALLY enjoy reading this. Update soon and keep it up! : )
Sunnysocks chapter 8 . 1/20
Love it!
rmitz53 chapter 8 . 1/20
Great chapter like the interaction between artemis and percy. Also is artemis still a virgin just trying to get an idea how far their relationship has progressed.
prince of the seas chapter 8 . 1/20
Excellent
Tony-J-The-Dorthos chapter 8 . 1/19
I like this story and concept so far. And before you get into the PJO era I think you should show some more of the time between WWII and PJO. Maybe like 9/11 and Vietnam.
DragonClan chapter 8 . 1/19
This is awesome. I've been waiting for a new chapter
ethan.lukkar chapter 8 . 1/19
Spectacular chapter can't wait for more
FallenLucifersAngel chapter 8 . 1/19
Drew! My man! How the hell are ya you old gull?
TheNotSoPedoBear chapter 8 . 1/19
great chapter a bit short though keep up the good work
Argentum 13 chapter 8 . 1/19
Love the little rant, I am laughing so hard right now, but I can't tell you why exactly. Anyway... I forgot what I was going to say.
The Prince of Souls chapter 8 . 1/19
Cool chapter! I wasn't gonna bitch anyway.
length was a little bit disappointing, but next chapter hopefully makes up for it.
Chaotic Assassin 11 chapter 7 . 1/7