Reviews for Requiem in Blue
Mallie-3 chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
On be half of the 2014 Semi-annual WJS awards, I am proud to announce that your fanfiction/fanart has been nominated by your fans and will be in the running for a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place spot on our community and website.

'Requiem in Blue' is Nominated for 'Best Vegeta Portrayal Fanfiction'

Our website can be located at w w .com

Our Google community can be found under...
.com (slash) u (slash) 1 (slash) communities (slash) 110779010367791694420

You will be receiving a banner in turn for your nomination!

Please let others know about these awards as well as our cause to keep it up and running!

-WJS Nominations
Mallie-3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014

'Requiem in Blue' is Nominated for 'Best Alternate Universe Fanfiction'

Our website can be located at w w .com

Our Google community can be found under...
.com (slash) u (slash) 1 (slash) communities (slash) 110779010367791694420

You will be receiving a banner in turn for your nomination!

-WJS Nominations
Prl16 chapter 21 . 5/17/2014
Nice story, I liked it.
Ermilus chapter 21 . 8/17/2013
U killed goku why couldn't it be turtles?
Ermilus chapter 15 . 8/17/2013
Bulma is a whore pity. Great story but bulma a whore
CloudyDream chapter 21 . 7/29/2013
I don't know how I missed this amazing endin til now. Well done :)
nancy103 chapter 21 . 7/18/2013
A great final chapter to a truly epic story. Looking forward to reading the sequel! Thank you for writing this story and staying with it for so long.
dbzlove chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
What's jal'a and aash'an mean?
Piccolo is green chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Wow, AMAZING chapter! I absolutely loved all the information on the different languages near the beginning of this chapter. It was great to see Bulma having difficulties and actually breaking down a little; I always feel a little evil when I enjoy a character's pain, but this fit the chapter so well! And boy was I worried for a minute when Bulma walked into the bedroom and didn't realize she was being watched!

I also loved the transformation, I'd been waitingfor him to lose his shit and you didn't disappoint!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
"The need for them, for him, grew in her again. Bulma held on to him, and knew without a doubt that her vengeance was forever, horribly and sinfully, lost." And right there is the change that took years for Bulma to realize. And it took Vegeta, her equal in so many ways, to show her the way.
nancy103 chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
Awwww! You killed Kakarot! And you made him so sexy too! Oh well, it is war. Btw, Vegeta will need Bardock on his side in the future. Both of their prides need to be adjusted. Excellent chapter!
Piccolo is green chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
Man, I worry about Bulma - only because she seems to be treading a very fine line with the way she interacts with the Saiyans! Of course, I'm also worried because she's dealing with Frieza! And I'm so sad that Vejiita-sei was destroyed :(

I kinda like the fact that the tables are turning on her in regards to Vegeta... I'm curious to see what happens next! :D
nancy103 chapter 18 . 7/11/2013
"Brolli's soul would not rest until he knew there was a chance to save HIS Shall'la from the damnation of treason." And right there shows the level of love he had for Bulma, a woman who took down so many important people just for the sake of revenge. It is interesting that I felt more for the Saiyans than I did for Bulma in this story. Excellent chapter!
nancy103 chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
This is getting sooooo exciting! I just love the tension!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
Two things...1) the red saliva stuff is just disgusting. Good work! 2) I love how you showed what Kakarot would be like if he stayed with his extended family - lol! I love how they acted together!