Reviews for Requiem in Blue
nofcksgiven chapter 21 . 6/27
I'm sorry but I don't get it. Is Vegeta the reason Bulma wanted another chance at life? Because if that's the case, I rather she got the death penalty. Vegeta wasn't even man enough to save her after she saved him in Frieza's ship. I need Bulma with a backbone in the sequel please.

The last few chapters haven't been my favorites (and I hope it's just me missing something bc I was so hyped about this when I started) but overall, it's still amazing story with excellent writing!:)
nofcksgiven chapter 20 . 6/27
I can't believe I'm saying this, being such a fan of this couple, but I wouldn't mind if they don't end up together at all.

Also Raditz needs to sit the fuck down. His dumbass should not be laying blames when he's just as gulity.

I'm glad Frieza lived bc when he comes back, Bulma will probably end up saving saiyan asses and I hope this time, they're grateful af.
nofcksgiven chapter 19 . 6/24
I was on the edge of my seat throughout this chapter! Your words are captivating. The scenes were thrilling and intense!

The king, the legendary saiyan and now one of Bardock's son; the Saiyan court is gonna be all Bulma's ass.
nofcksgiven chapter 18 . 6/24
Ohmygod, this is so heart-breaking! I was afraid this would happen. It's too much! Even to the very end, Brolli put Bulma first. I can't.
nofcksgiven chapter 17 . 6/24
Yes! Bulma kicking ass! Love it.

Wait, so Raditz did know of Bulma's betrayal. I don't know why but his exchange with her made me laugh. It's amusing and cute how much he hates or tries to hate her.

Something tells me Frieza is not gonna make it easy for Bulma, Vegeta, and Brolli to escape. I'm beside myself just thinking about it. Please, please, please let all three make it out alive.
nofcksgiven chapter 16 . 6/24
Does Raditz not know of Bulma's secret alliance with Frieza? OMG. I can't wait for his reaction when he finds out. And Squad 5 to the rescue. I didn't know I'd be happy to hear about them until now, haha. Good to know Raditz still has family members alive.

I hope Bulma doesn't get caught. Frieza is so much scarier than Vegeta.
nofcksgiven chapter 15 . 6/24
Why is Bulma the only one who has to feel any sort of remorse for her actions when the saiyans, when Vegeta has done worse? I half hope she lies and leave Vegeta to fend for himself. She doesn't owe him or any of the saiyans anything. It irritates me that she's fallen so far from where she was when this story started. But then again, I guess she's being the bigger and better person by owning up to her mistakes and trying to fix them. Still, everything seems so unfair where she's concern.
nofcksgiven chapter 14 . 6/24
Oh, noooooo! This is insane. They should've just purge planet Yuki-sei, screw negotiation. This is bad. I'm afraid for everyone, even Bulma bc I think Frieza saw right through her the last time they meet. Vegeta is gonna be pissed.
nofcksgiven chapter 13 . 6/24
Your excellent writing makes me wanna tear my hair out! JFC, these mind games are so frustrating. I can't figure Vegeta out anymore. Is being nice to Bulma his way of taming her? Like if he ignores or act indifference to her frustrations, she's somehow submit to him? Well, I mean, it looks like he was right but gawddamnit! I hate that Bulma doesn't have the upper hand and I hope she has a plan up her sleeve when she decided to be Vegeta's slave.

Brolli... he's too good for Bulma. I want him to move on already bc he's breaking my heart.
nofcksgiven chapter 12 . 6/24
Come on. Bulma is better than this. I don't get why she's all confused by Vegeta's actions. He's playing her like she played Raditz and Brolli. If Brolli turns her away when she goes to see him, I hope she realizes she's losing the game and find means to gain back control.
nofcksgiven chapter 11 . 6/24
Wicked.;) I hope Bulma isn't buying any of Vegeta's shit. She's been playing the same game for a long time, I'd be disappointed if she fell for it as though she's inexperience.

I love how Broli held himself during his confrontation with Bulma, haha. For a second there, I almost thought he wasn't gonna go through the plan. It doesn't feel so satisfying thought since he seems unhappy about the entire thing.

I can't wait for Frieza to realize he's been had.
nofcksgiven chapter 10 . 6/24
I FUCKING LOVE THIS FIC! I cannot say that enough. It's so amazing. I am in love with your bad bitch Bulma. I sympathize with Brolli. I fucks with Vegeta. These three characters are so complex, so interesting and complicated and you handle them extremely well.

Bulma siding with Frieza wasn't a surprise but her plans to destroy him as well was. Damn, she's out to get everyone. I love it. Also she's been crying alot now. I'm surprise her hard exterior broke apart so quickly after her last confrontation with Vegeta.

I feel so badly for Brolli but am excited to read what he and Vegeta for planned for Bulma. Aw, I hope they don't hurt my baby too badly.
nofcksgiven chapter 9 . 6/23
DAAAAMMMMMN! The entire planet gone in a matter of seconds?! Jesus Christ. That is brutal... but at the same time, karma is a bitch. I honestly was more interested in Bulma's reaction and boy, she did not disappoint. An eye for an eye and all that jazz. I kinda like that she broke down in front of Vegeta. It's about time she cry it out even if it's out of anger. I feel Vegeta digged himself a grave though for pushing her. Who knows, if Bulma finally unites with Frieza out of sheer anger and humiliation, it's on Vegeta.
nofcksgiven chapter 8 . 6/23
Gaaaahhhhh~ This was so gooood! So, so amazing! I really like Vegeta's interaction with his dad. It's nice and I find Vegeta getting scolded hilarious and adorable.

I love the scene between Raditz and Bulma. Oh man, she really did a number on him. I was hoping he'd figure what the device was Bulma had with her, so that he'd finally get some pay back and get the satisfaction of turning her in but he ends up falling for her mind games instead and get chewed out by Vegeta. Poor Raditz.

Haha, Vegeta is good but he shouldn't have let her keep the plasma equalizer or let Bulma get away. It's so like him to underestimate his opponents, smh.
nofcksgiven chapter 7 . 6/23
This story keeps getting better and better! Its so exciting! I love your writing so much.

The scene with Brolli and Bulma was brutal BUT I love how realistic you made it. It makes sense that someone of Brolli's status and strength would use those two things against Bulma. But he also further proves his weakness towards her. He's hurt and angry that she dismissed him so quickly and easily. Even when he figured out her weakness, Bulma managed to gain control of the situation. And now Brolli has even challenged his Prince bc of Bulma. As much as I'm loving the power Bulma has over these two, I feel sorry for them. Raditz needs to straighten the guys out.