Reviews for Requiem in Blue
vegeta and future trunks chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
FUCKKKKKKKKKKK! why?! why is vegeta winning this battle between him and bulma and dammit why did bulma have to get caught by him-vegeta?! NO grrrrr this will not do
i really dont want vegeta to win! i want bulma to win :( Hopefully her and freiza will come together quick and take revenge against the saiyans or something! I really hope bulma comes out on top next chapter!
vegeta and future trunks chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
damnit! i wanted broly to win! the poor thing having to witness bulma and vegeta kiss :o :( ooo things just got interesting and HOT between bulma and vegeta! i wanna see bulma get the upper hand next chapter! hmph! damn that radditz giving up the goods on bulma!
vegeta and future trunks chapter 4 . 9/14/2016
Damn that was good! lol I soooo love this in control bulma! Still very sorry about bulma using broly :( I cant believe that broly went after bulma knowing she was with another-radditz muahaha. Hmm so bulma doesnt like it gentle huh? Perhaps broly will catch on to that and use it against bulma again, not that i mind cuz even tho i love bulma being a man eater i wish broly and bulma to be together for real, no games. enjoyed the lemon! :P Curious to see vegeta fall to his before bulma hahaha!
vegeta and future trunks chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
OMG i love this sexy untamed, manipulative bulma! Whooo! I love the pairing broly and bulma! Kinda sad though from what i gather that broli cares for bulma and bulma well...who knows what her plan is. I feel bad for broly though since she seems to be playing him :( i dont get the terms you are using here though "Shakan" "kalan" "shakala" etc. im assuming raditsuradditz? confusing girl! Im lost with the hierarchy here to, so im assuming that king vegeta on top right? next is prince vegeta and where does broly come in at?
nofcksgiven chapter 21 . 6/27/2016
I'm sorry but I don't get it. Is Vegeta the reason Bulma wanted another chance at life? Because if that's the case, I rather she got the death penalty. Vegeta wasn't even man enough to save her after she saved him in Frieza's ship. I need Bulma with a backbone in the sequel please.

The last few chapters haven't been my favorites (and I hope it's just me missing something bc I was so hyped about this when I started) but overall, it's still amazing story with excellent writing!:)
nofcksgiven chapter 20 . 6/27/2016
I can't believe I'm saying this, being such a fan of this couple, but I wouldn't mind if they don't end up together at all.

Also Raditz needs to sit the fuck down. His dumbass should not be laying blames when he's just as gulity.

I'm glad Frieza lived bc when he comes back, Bulma will probably end up saving saiyan asses and I hope this time, they're grateful af.
nofcksgiven chapter 19 . 6/24/2016
I was on the edge of my seat throughout this chapter! Your words are captivating. The scenes were thrilling and intense!

The king, the legendary saiyan and now one of Bardock's son; the Saiyan court is gonna be all Bulma's ass.
nofcksgiven chapter 18 . 6/24/2016
Ohmygod, this is so heart-breaking! I was afraid this would happen. It's too much! Even to the very end, Brolli put Bulma first. I can't.
nofcksgiven chapter 17 . 6/24/2016
Yes! Bulma kicking ass! Love it.

Wait, so Raditz did know of Bulma's betrayal. I don't know why but his exchange with her made me laugh. It's amusing and cute how much he hates or tries to hate her.

Something tells me Frieza is not gonna make it easy for Bulma, Vegeta, and Brolli to escape. I'm beside myself just thinking about it. Please, please, please let all three make it out alive.
nofcksgiven chapter 16 . 6/24/2016
Does Raditz not know of Bulma's secret alliance with Frieza? OMG. I can't wait for his reaction when he finds out. And Squad 5 to the rescue. I didn't know I'd be happy to hear about them until now, haha. Good to know Raditz still has family members alive.

I hope Bulma doesn't get caught. Frieza is so much scarier than Vegeta.
nofcksgiven chapter 15 . 6/24/2016
Why is Bulma the only one who has to feel any sort of remorse for her actions when the saiyans, when Vegeta has done worse? I half hope she lies and leave Vegeta to fend for himself. She doesn't owe him or any of the saiyans anything. It irritates me that she's fallen so far from where she was when this story started. But then again, I guess she's being the bigger and better person by owning up to her mistakes and trying to fix them. Still, everything seems so unfair where she's concern.
nofcksgiven chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
Oh, noooooo! This is insane. They should've just purge planet Yuki-sei, screw negotiation. This is bad. I'm afraid for everyone, even Bulma bc I think Frieza saw right through her the last time they meet. Vegeta is gonna be pissed.
nofcksgiven chapter 13 . 6/24/2016
Your excellent writing makes me wanna tear my hair out! JFC, these mind games are so frustrating. I can't figure Vegeta out anymore. Is being nice to Bulma his way of taming her? Like if he ignores or act indifference to her frustrations, she's somehow submit to him? Well, I mean, it looks like he was right but gawddamnit! I hate that Bulma doesn't have the upper hand and I hope she has a plan up her sleeve when she decided to be Vegeta's slave.

Brolli... he's too good for Bulma. I want him to move on already bc he's breaking my heart.
nofcksgiven chapter 12 . 6/24/2016
Come on. Bulma is better than this. I don't get why she's all confused by Vegeta's actions. He's playing her like she played Raditz and Brolli. If Brolli turns her away when she goes to see him, I hope she realizes she's losing the game and find means to gain back control.
nofcksgiven chapter 11 . 6/24/2016
Wicked.;) I hope Bulma isn't buying any of Vegeta's shit. She's been playing the same game for a long time, I'd be disappointed if she fell for it as though she's inexperience.

I love how Broli held himself during his confrontation with Bulma, haha. For a second there, I almost thought he wasn't gonna go through the plan. It doesn't feel so satisfying thought since he seems unhappy about the entire thing.

I can't wait for Frieza to realize he's been had.