|Reviews for Shapes|
| Miss Lib93 chapter 14 . 1/3
Yay! She finally admitted it! Can't believe she nearly killed him just to realize it. Maybe Rage's blood gave BB the immortality? Thanks for writing
| Miss Lib93 chapter 13 . 1/3
Not sure why my comments aren't appearing, but I love how BB is towards Rage. I think him treating the angry side of Raven with love is helping turn Raven into a happy girl, at least towards him. She knows in her head-possibly heart as well- that he loves all sides of her and won't ever leave her. That was cool with him opening a portal. Thanks for writing
(If you have to agree to my comments for some reason, can you please? They aren't automatically appearing like they should and its been three days. Thanks)
| Miss Lib93 chapter 9 . 1/1
I love this chapter! The fight scenes you write are amazing! and I really love the kiss! It's about time they kiss, even if they think it'll be a one time thing. So Rage can also communicate with BB because of her blood, that's cool. I'd still like to see him change into a half demon even if the gender is different. Thanks for writing
| Miss Lib93 chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
I agree with the emoticlones that think BB is a better choice. I think I mentioned it in my last review, but can't remember, how Love kept kissing Beast Boy in Teen Titans Go. Even she eventually falls for him. I think I know why Rage gave BB a taste of her blood and keeps asking about Raven's half demon side. I would love to see what BB looks like as a half demon, just as long as he doesn't go insane like Trigon-possessed Rage did. Thanks for writing
| Miss Lib93 chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
After the events of Prophecy I did ship RavenxRobin a bit, but after rewatching the series and then starting Teen Titans Go I ended up becoming a diehard RavenxBeast Boy after all the times you mentioned, plus its always cute how her Love emoticlone kisses BB in both series. Thanks for writing
| xavierp chapter 18 . 12/6/2015
I appreciate that this is an old story, but I have read it (and your others) multiple times and love them all. I got here from your KP tales and I like how you take your romances: no sudden declarations of true love, simply a gradual building of respect and trust and friendship until it's pretty much a given. Very true to life and very romantic. And I'm a bloke, so you must be doing something right :)
I also like how you twist canon tales and canon itself - nothing too outrageous, everything is suggested from canon but never explored or outright dismissed. And you stick with canon villains and powers and just, expand on them. I hate stories that have a premise and then the author decides that the villain needs to be massively overpowered and from a different fandom and then add in another one from another fandom and then let's lose the original fandom and so on.
Thanks for another well written fan fic.
| Guest chapter 18 . 8/13/2015
Love your story's. It really helped me a lot lately with stress from school and studying..plz write more bbrae
| Zoethezany III chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
STOP OBSESSING OVER THAT KNOW IT ALL. BB IS BAE. GO SAVE HIM.
| Zoethezany III chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
SOOOO GOOD I LOVE THIS
| pr0dz chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Now they value Beast Boy since Starfire herself had to point out everything.
| Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Starfire spoke the truth. I'd leave...
| Dixxy chapter 18 . 11/13/2014
Good Morning... or afternoon... or evening, depending on the time at your end ! (I live in Switezrland, Europa, so there's at least 6 hours of time difference bewteen us, and at most 10, depending on where ya live in Canada ! A country i'd love to visit, btw... ;D)
I had read THE EMOTICLONE WAR... i had read BEAST BOY AND RAVEN... and therefore just finished SHAPES !
You once again struck gold with this new gem of a story !
Third time i read from ya... and third time i marvel at how complex and fascinating your plot is, at how touching it can be, at how great you master glossary and grammar (and how rare your typos and other language mistakes are), at how wonderful you depict battles (breathtaking each time !), at how sweet is the evolution from characters from friendship to love.
I was so immersed in your story that i spent delightful days on my cell devouring page after page. I was mesmerized. And honestly, it IS a mesmerizing story... like the other two ! :)
What i particularly liked in yr story ? Here :
1. The fact that you made Rage such a wise emoticlone : to me, Rage is, in this story, Knowledge II, i.e. it is as if we had 2 Knowledge instead of just 1 - some may object that Rage being a primal emotion, it would never be as reasonable as ya made her, but as for me, i don't care : i still enjoyed "YOUR" Rage very much, and liked hearing her speaking that wise !
2. The fact that the relationship Rae-BB gradually evolved, step by step, from vaguely unfriendly or indifferent to... future married couple ! It really evolved slowly, slowly but surely, gently, without haste, and i enjoyed your story pace
3. Of course there was the fascinating topic of Beast Boy's new shapes, which gives its title to this story : the dragon, the giant crocodile, the acid octopus (Torklop or whatever the name was XD).
Its really interesting to see him adapt to the environment, switching his shape accordingly to fit his attack to the enemy
4. Many emoticlones moments : i just LOVE the emoticlones, and in your stories (especially THE EMOTICLONE WAR), they are VERY present ! COOL ! :D Your favourite are Rage and Knowledge, aren't they ? Coz they're by far the two speaking the most often in your story. I liked how, in the penultimate chapter , they were all in pure bliss, feeling the happiness Raven was experiencing in BB's arms, "with dreamy looks on their faces". That was so sweet !
5. The battle sequences : you are very good at intimate sequences, but you maybe are even more gifted for battles depiction. The fight against the fire golems, the one against Trigon, the friendly challenge bw BB and Knowledge, or the more serious one bw him and Rage... all these were priceless ! You made them enthralling, just breathtaking ! I loved every minute of your story, but i'd say i ESPECIALLY loved every minute of your BATTLES.
6. The final sequence : i must say that i was way touched by the final engagement rings' exchange. That last moment was moving as could be. I mean, they're gonna get MARRIED one day..:! If THAT doesn't bring the reader an intense emotion... then what does ? I've never been a fan of the pretty popular RaeXBB pairing, even on the contrary (sorry to say ''), BUT i can enjoy a touching sequence when there's one even if i'm not in favour of the pairing involved...
All in all, your stories has many admirable qualities which makes it "praisable"... hence my praising it ! I've got a load of compliments for you about this story, and you deserve them all. So, do i ahve any negative critics as well ? Well... perhaps one thing : your chapters often started and ended the same way. That is, a breakfast moment bw Rae & BB to start it, and a meditation or chess sequence bw the two to end it. This happened really often... perhaps too often in my taste. I got wondering why they couldn't have a moment to them at other daytime periods... or if they could do something else, something different. There was much repetition, and although i'm not absolutely against repetition, i end up finding it regrettable if it takes place really often. It's honestly a minor glitch in this amazing story, and didn't bother me THAT much... yet still, a bit nevertheless ! But given the incredible quality of your writing and your plot, it can easily be "forgiven", if i may say so ! XD
All in all, bravo, well done, congrats, kudos, great job ! It's my third fav' from ya, and i decided it was high time to both favourite YOU, dear authoress (you're a girl, aren't you ?), AND follow you ! So here it is, this time, i ticked three boxes about FAVOURITING / FOLLOWING !
Thanxxxx a treeeeeemendous lot for everything you brought to FF ! You really are a top writer, and it's both a pleasureAND an honor to read your fictions ! Well done, really, Writerzero !
And naturally...i'll make sure to continue reading from you, with IMMENSE pleasure, i tell you !
All the best, take care... and much inspiration to you, now and forever ! :)))
/ Léo /
| Bursgrogash chapter 18 . 11/5/2014
I really liked this story.
| Sparity101 chapter 18 . 9/29/2014
That it, what about a story involving them having kids.
| Dsman chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
this was an awsome story