Reviews for Shapes
Deathslilgirl21 chapter 18 . 7/8
Such an amazing story. It was exactly what I was looking for. I loved it
Champion of Justice chapter 18 . 5/9
I love your stories! Great job.
Krusher chapter 10 . 3/30
Actually Malchior couldn't be beaten. They had to use the cursed book to stop him.
Krusher chapter 7 . 3/30
Beast Boy has turned into a female anglerfish before. And he doesn't have to "absorb" DNA just so you know. He can turn into anything he has seen in person or even just a close drawing of one, like with his dinosaur transformations. He could turn into a tamaranean from observing them when he went to Tamaran. He still wouldn't have most of Starfire's powers though, since starbolts are unique to her and Blackfire. He'd just have the super strength.
Krusher chapter 6 . 3/30
Do you have to bring back Trigon every time? Try mixing the villains up a little.
Krusher chapter 5 . 3/30
Now he just needs to learn kryptonian or martian morphs.
Great story
mr.macboy chapter 18 . 3/14
Round of resounding applause
mr.macboy chapter 17 . 3/14
Thank you for a well done, intelligent story, Beast boy has by far the greatest power of all. Greater than superman, or even the world destroyer, as he can aquire all, as long as they have DNA
mr.macboy chapter 16 . 3/14
Awsome. Finally, except for the length, and amount of more relationship, this is one of the best (bb) bb/Raven stories.
mr.macboy chapter 15 . 3/14
Need more and longer stories like this one. If you review again, I say thanks.
Mr.macboy chapter 3 . 3/14
I really liked the fight and talk with rage. Rage is one I like to see that doesn't get an outlet. Great.
RPGPersona chapter 18 . 8/7/2016
Once again, thanks for writing a great story. I am enjoying your writing style so far. I love how you are including Raven's emotions as part of the story.

With the threat of Trigon dealt with, Beast Boy and Raven return to their comfortable routine.

If Raven learned nothing else, it is that time can be a precious thing. Not wanting to squander her time with Starfire, she agree to go shopping with her and create new memories that will last forever.

Nothing like a celebration to end a story. After all the conflict, it is nice to be able to able to have fun. Starfire really hit gold with her gift, without even meaning to. Or maybe I should say she hit silver.

Great minds think alike, both Beast Boy and Raven got each other engagement ring. It seems they are ready to tell the world that they are going to be together for a long time.

Poor Robin, Beast Boy raising the bar and it appears he is not quite as ready.
RPGPersona chapter 17 . 8/7/2016
Idea meeting time. Haha, Rage's idea of become supreme overload to reduce the number of Trigon followers. Beast Boy unknowingly suggests an interesting idea, pausing time in Trigon's prison dimension.

Well, an assault from the Gordanians force Raven and Beast Boy to charge into a climatic battle. The bond between he two gives Raven an edge to keeps her n the game, but she is unable to deal any serious damage. So the answer to the difference between angels and demons can be considered nothing or choices. It is not the DNA that dictates who you are, but your choices.

Beast Boy changes in the same creature as Trigon and distracts him. This gives Raven both the courage to align with her emotions and the time to cast the freeze spell.

Now Beast Boy and Raven are free to enjoy each others company without Trigon creepily watching them.
RPGPersona chapter 16 . 8/7/2016
Haha, looks like Raven's emotions want to talk with Beast Boy, and they are not taking no for an answer. Rage ended up pressuring him to warp to her realm to join Raven and the others.

There is a whole list of things that the emotions want from Beast Boy today. First up is looking into Beast Boy's head. I wonder if there anything in particular the emotions were hoping to see. We have an explanation for Beast Boy becoming immortal. When he takes in the DNA of other animals, he takes in their life force as well. If he can harness that factor, he could extend his life that way.

Second order of business, breaking the news that Rage shared blood with Beast Boy after losing to him. We get the full significance of what that act meant. Rage must have trusted Beast Boy with all her heart for her to do that. Raven initially wants to cancel the bond, but can't refute the logic Knowledge gives her. Both Beast Boy and Raven mix their blood and share an oath.

What a twist, so Raven and Beast Boy are now considered married in demon terms. I guess the oath and blood sharing is similar to marriage vows. Happy, is quite happy, which means Raven must be happy as well.

The visit ends with a riddle. What is the difference between Angels and Demons. My guess would be either choices or nothing. Saying one is good or evil is definitely wrong. Angels are capable of dishing out just as much destruction as demons, and there is no reason a demon can't do good deeds if they choose to.

Oh boy, a Trigon cult has come to town. Ugh, they are repeating the same ritual that sired Raven. I was worried for a little bit. I thought Trigon might bind or kill Raven before she had a chance to get away. Good thing she made that bond this morning. It saved her life, along with 4 others.

They reached the point of giving good night kisses I say. They seem comfortable enough about the demon marriage to joke about it. To Raven, things are looking up.