|Reviews for Shapes|
| Guest chapter 18 . 8/13
Love your story's. It really helped me a lot lately with stress from school and studying..plz write more bbrae
| Zoethezany III chapter 2 . 6/28
STOP OBSESSING OVER THAT KNOW IT ALL. BB IS BAE. GO SAVE HIM.
| Zoethezany III chapter 1 . 6/28
SOOOO GOOD I LOVE THIS
| pr0dz chapter 1 . 5/31
Now they value Beast Boy since Starfire herself had to point out everything.
| Guest chapter 1 . 1/30
Starfire spoke the truth. I'd leave...
| Dixxy chapter 18 . 11/13/2014
Good Morning... or afternoon... or evening, depending on the time at your end ! (I live in Switezrland, Europa, so there's at least 6 hours of time difference bewteen us, and at most 10, depending on where ya live in Canada ! A country i'd love to visit, btw... ;D)
I had read THE EMOTICLONE WAR... i had read BEAST BOY AND RAVEN... and therefore just finished SHAPES !
You once again struck gold with this new gem of a story !
Third time i read from ya... and third time i marvel at how complex and fascinating your plot is, at how touching it can be, at how great you master glossary and grammar (and how rare your typos and other language mistakes are), at how wonderful you depict battles (breathtaking each time !), at how sweet is the evolution from characters from friendship to love.
I was so immersed in your story that i spent delightful days on my cell devouring page after page. I was mesmerized. And honestly, it IS a mesmerizing story... like the other two ! :)
What i particularly liked in yr story ? Here :
1. The fact that you made Rage such a wise emoticlone : to me, Rage is, in this story, Knowledge II, i.e. it is as if we had 2 Knowledge instead of just 1 - some may object that Rage being a primal emotion, it would never be as reasonable as ya made her, but as for me, i don't care : i still enjoyed "YOUR" Rage very much, and liked hearing her speaking that wise !
2. The fact that the relationship Rae-BB gradually evolved, step by step, from vaguely unfriendly or indifferent to... future married couple ! It really evolved slowly, slowly but surely, gently, without haste, and i enjoyed your story pace
3. Of course there was the fascinating topic of Beast Boy's new shapes, which gives its title to this story : the dragon, the giant crocodile, the acid octopus (Torklop or whatever the name was XD).
Its really interesting to see him adapt to the environment, switching his shape accordingly to fit his attack to the enemy
4. Many emoticlones moments : i just LOVE the emoticlones, and in your stories (especially THE EMOTICLONE WAR), they are VERY present ! COOL ! :D Your favourite are Rage and Knowledge, aren't they ? Coz they're by far the two speaking the most often in your story. I liked how, in the penultimate chapter , they were all in pure bliss, feeling the happiness Raven was experiencing in BB's arms, "with dreamy looks on their faces". That was so sweet !
5. The battle sequences : you are very good at intimate sequences, but you maybe are even more gifted for battles depiction. The fight against the fire golems, the one against Trigon, the friendly challenge bw BB and Knowledge, or the more serious one bw him and Rage... all these were priceless ! You made them enthralling, just breathtaking ! I loved every minute of your story, but i'd say i ESPECIALLY loved every minute of your BATTLES.
6. The final sequence : i must say that i was way touched by the final engagement rings' exchange. That last moment was moving as could be. I mean, they're gonna get MARRIED one day..:! If THAT doesn't bring the reader an intense emotion... then what does ? I've never been a fan of the pretty popular RaeXBB pairing, even on the contrary (sorry to say ''), BUT i can enjoy a touching sequence when there's one even if i'm not in favour of the pairing involved...
All in all, your stories has many admirable qualities which makes it "praisable"... hence my praising it ! I've got a load of compliments for you about this story, and you deserve them all. So, do i ahve any negative critics as well ? Well... perhaps one thing : your chapters often started and ended the same way. That is, a breakfast moment bw Rae & BB to start it, and a meditation or chess sequence bw the two to end it. This happened really often... perhaps too often in my taste. I got wondering why they couldn't have a moment to them at other daytime periods... or if they could do something else, something different. There was much repetition, and although i'm not absolutely against repetition, i end up finding it regrettable if it takes place really often. It's honestly a minor glitch in this amazing story, and didn't bother me THAT much... yet still, a bit nevertheless ! But given the incredible quality of your writing and your plot, it can easily be "forgiven", if i may say so ! XD
All in all, bravo, well done, congrats, kudos, great job ! It's my third fav' from ya, and i decided it was high time to both favourite YOU, dear authoress (you're a girl, aren't you ?), AND follow you ! So here it is, this time, i ticked three boxes about FAVOURITING / FOLLOWING !
Thanxxxx a treeeeeemendous lot for everything you brought to FF ! You really are a top writer, and it's both a pleasureAND an honor to read your fictions ! Well done, really, Writerzero !
And naturally...i'll make sure to continue reading from you, with IMMENSE pleasure, i tell you !
All the best, take care... and much inspiration to you, now and forever ! :)))
/ Léo /
| Bursgrogash chapter 18 . 11/5/2014
I really liked this story.
| Sparity101 chapter 18 . 9/29/2014
That it, what about a story involving them having kids.
| Dsman chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
this was an awsome story
| Dsman chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
what a battle
| Dsman chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
demons fell while angels flew
| Dsman chapter 15 . 7/3/2014
| Dsman chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
both immortal and they are lovers for a long time
| Dsman chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
Starfire was their slave for a while so of course she would be happy if they died
| Dsman chapter 12 . 6/30/2014