Reviews for Rivendell Story
t.A.T.u. Crazi chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Midnight Promise chapter 9 . 11/10/2006

I liked it but it would have been nice to read how Elrond and the twins got over what happened, etc.

Loved it and off tor read more of your stories!

Midnight Promise chapter 8 . 11/10/2006
Loved the chapter, right length, some grammer mistakes but no big.

Really loved it.

Midnight Promise chapter 7 . 11/9/2006
Haha! Glorfy! I have a question though I heard after Glorfindel defeated the Bel-rog, he died. . .o_O.

Midnight Promise chapter 6 . 11/9/2006
Cute fluffy moments, how I love 'em!

Midnight Promise chapter 5 . 11/9/2006
Awe! Cute little Estel.

Lol, loved the chaptre and off to read more.

Midnight Promise chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
Haha, I feel so sorry for Elrond, he had TWO sons to deal with; worse then Estel!

Hoping for my brotherly fluff (the good kind) along the way. . _

Midnight Promise chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
"They had got what they wanted."

Mean little elfs. . ._-

Again with the grammer but beside that it was fine; and I still love it!

Midnight Promise chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
Ha! I have a break so I came back to read the other chapter.

Eh, the grammer needs a little help, just remember to use punctuation. Enjoyed it, needs to be a little longer but thats just me. . ._

Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 11/8/2006

I like this story so far. Little mistakes, none. And I cant wait till I can read more!

I am supposed to be doing homework now. .. _;

Reading4soul chapter 9 . 3/20/2006
Aww, the end already?

Anyway, it was very *enjoyable* to read. You went very in-dept with the characters and I admire the way you've captured Gilraen. So, a real favourite this one and I'm sad to see it end.
Aralaiqualasse chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
sielge chapter 9 . 5/3/2005
I liked this story of yours and I am a little despointed that there is no other about Estel... But maybe one day...
Lariren-Shadow chapter 9 . 9/4/2004
I liked that story. Is there really a sequal? Oh little Estel, so cute. Now I want to read about little Elladan and Elrohir. Could not see any mistakes. Oh there is a word for Mommy in elvish? I didn't know that. Anyway liked the story. Thank you for reviewing on mine. I like to then see who has reviewed and review one of their stories. Anyway to sum things up: I liked the story and am looking at others you have written and thanks for the review.

unknown chapter 9 . 9/1/2004
i loved it! it was so funny! please write more, please! *tears of laughter* please!