Reviews for Seduction Deduction
FotoDi chapter 10 . 4/16
DracyGiuliana chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
That was utterly stunning. I love how you characterize Sherlock, in this beautiful and completely true and honest way! This whole story rings with truth and beauty and it's awing.
What particularly got to me was Marina. After the utter wrongness of what happened in chapter four, Marina's actions towards Sherlock made me quite literally break down in tears and I had to stop reading for a few minutes to just calm myself down.
This was beautiful! Thank you so, so much for writing and sharing this and please never stop using this amazing, incredible gift of yours to create diamonds like this story. Thank you, truly.
Maharani Radha chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
I really liked this...a lot. I loved the sweet, angsty, and frustrating moments of all of it. I think that everyone was really in character. :D Congratulations on a great fic!
d1x1lady chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
You are an amazing writer. Incredible story. Love it!
fFfF826 chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
I am rarely compelled to put a review up, but I feel I really must with this chapter. I absolutely adore Maxim Vengerov - and love his version of the Sibelius. It's just so perfect to read about such a fantastic piece of music within the context of a Sherlock fanfiction - one of those brilliant and glorious combinations that appears too good to be true at first. And the story is wonderful - it's brilliant without being OOC, and this musical reference helps so much with the characterisation. It's so hard to pull off, but everything is done so well here.
LadyDrey chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
Such a lovely story. It has so much feeling, and I love the way you include cases and multiple perspectives. A lot of fun to read!
ginnygirl87 chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
This. Was. AMAZING!
geiriau chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
I am actually crying. This is an absolutely FANTASTIC fic and you wrote it so well.
geiriau chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
One does not skip one's happy ass to Mordor oh my god
Phantom of the Black Pearl chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
To say that I am speechless would taste a lie. I am not so much at a loss for words as perhaps at a loss for the perfect words. Because there are none. I am an avid reader and as such find myself shall we say emotionally invested in the lives of fictional people more often than I'd care to admit. But rarely do I find myself as moved by the written word as I am right now, by your written words. I literally had to take a few minutes to sort through my emotions, compose myself, and begin thinking rationally again. My face did a number of things and the only sounds I made were emotion-laden sighs. After that I took a moment to be thankful that I found your story. You write exquisitely and beautifully and the characters are wonderful! I feel you capture their essence impeccably and if anyone can make the argument for Johnlock being canon it is you my dear! You write it in a way that it is not only believable but difficult to deny. I've found that is no easy feat. Johnlock is a; for lack of a better word; slippery and perilous ship if one intends to be taken seriously. You have braved the ridiculous and come out a triumphant artist in my eyes. I personally shipped it before reading this but you have changed the way I see many things. This ship is better because of you. I look forward to more.
Phantom of the Black Pearl chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Fascinating... and fluffy. All in one go. I love it!
Phantom of the Black Pearl chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
Haha seeing John in that would be hilarious! And Sherlock in a matador outfit... mmmm... yes please! ;)
Phantom of the Black Pearl chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
This is beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I loved every moment. I feel you capture the characters very well and to say that Sherlock's interaction with Marina didn't completely melt my heart would be a lie. :)
CiaraMoira chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
I cannot explain with words how this chapter makes me fee. I absolutely love it :)
EspirituDelMar chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Wow, so sweet... loved it, really! :) The and above anything.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »