Reviews for The Naming Of Foxes
Dwarrior chapter 2 . 4/21
Great story.
Sildae chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
Absolutely beautiful. Just stunning in the intensity of your words and the way you've weaved them.

This is the sort of piece that makes me want to stand up and applaud.
suyuri3 chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Masterfully done. Just outstanding.
Jamesmoto chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Damnn that was an amazing story! I love your portrayal of all the characters, while allowing Mako to slowly accept her feelings for Raleigh. I really hope you are working on a sequel because i need to know what happens next!
ktarra chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
So apparently I'm behind on my movie watching lol. Finally saw Pacific rim last night and just love the Raleigh/Mori pairing. This is a great story. Consider writing more for them please!
PamyAtrophy chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
For the love of all well-written stories, KEEP WRITING.
I foresee big things in your future due to your fantastic writing style.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
"his grin jolts through her with the force of a plasma cannon.
no this is not the drift
this is more"
i love u marry me omg my feels from this fic :'))))
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
favourite maleigh fic
you're an amazing writer C:
Whitakker chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
Great stuff here. Its exceedingly hard to find good Pacific Rim fics around here, but you've got a real gem. I'd totally be down for a sequel if you're willing. Consider me on this bandwagon.
A chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
That was beautiful. You've captured both characters so incredibly well. I am in awe and look forward to more from you.
A chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Amazing!
GreenGecko96761 chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Beautifully written, you have a real talent. Although, your constant changes in time & perspective did leave me a bit confused.
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Wow! This was terrific! I can't wait to read the sequel.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Favorite pacific rim fic for sure. The characterization is SPOT ON! And you write so beautifully :)
Purplerave chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
favorite line: "his laughter feels like sunrise..." Your style is very poetic, and it is what kept me at the edge of my bed and my eyes stapled open to finish this. I loved the simile's and the way you shifted from describing their behavior while engaging in dialogue, i believed it conveyed their emotions well. I am very much excited to hear more about your sequel. I am a fan of your writing style, and although I am new to the Pacific Rim verse, I can tell that I am going to like it here with writers like you around.