Reviews for Shifting Sands, Swirling Sea
Kichou chapter 5 . 18h
Nice story. I enjoyed reading it.
Simply Liquid Moonlight chapter 5 . 10/14
Very well written. I can't wait to read more.
DemeRain chapter 5 . 10/13
Another awesome story. Thank you for sharing.
emmalilly21 chapter 5 . 10/5
Harry and Draco plus sub/dom?! This is great! I hate it when Snape's the bad guy though. Makes me feel guilty. The kind of guilty of stepping into an orthodox catholic church. You don't know why you're guilty, you just are. And I'm jewish! Can't wait for the next update.
Romantific chapter 5 . 9/17
I really like this story and hope you decide to update it again soon.
blinddivinity chapter 5 . 9/3
Love this chapter! You're such a great writer.

Snape... Shit. I wonder how Harry and them will find out what he did.

The Headmaster finally told Harry. I wonder what his end game is. Was he being real?

Whe will we see the romance between Hermione and Victor?

I love Fred and George. :D Will we see any couples forming with them? Will we see Bill and Charlie?

Great fic. Can't wait to read more.
I love love love this fic! There isn't enough Viktor/Hermione out there, and the Wizarding culture you're using is very interesting. I'm also looking forward to Harry & Draco's part as well. I'll definitely be obsessively checking for updates! Lol.
Applejax XD chapter 5 . 8/7
oh my, this was an interesting chapter with everyone's interactions, omg i cant believe it was Snape that gave her the potion, lolz i love the little extra bit featuring the twins, i cant wait for the next chappie XD
lizzyaml chapter 5 . 7/23
I love so much this story I hope you will post a new chapter soon please
Dictator4Life chapter 5 . 7/20
All the Harry and Hermione friendship and the bonds between the submissive characters make me so happy! I'm loving all the cuddles. And ewww, Snape is such a creep. I honestly expected it to be Ron, but I'm glad that he isn't evil. Can't wait for Krum and Fleur to arrive! The friendship between the Blacks and the Delacours is so cute. Honestly, I really love that Sirius got the therapy he needed and that he loves Harry and Hermione equally. Their familial relationship and love for each other is so pure and good. Also, Dumbledore acknowledging his fuck ups! Yaaaay!
SuperPsychoNutcase chapter 1 . 7/20
I am in love with this story! More please! X3
iamladyliberty chapter 5 . 7/19
I didn't realize you had updated this-I've loved it for ages. I really enjoy the society that you are worldbuilding, and Lord Malfoy has been a joy to watch develop. Thanks for writing!
sumserotonin chapter 5 . 7/16
Oh no... poor Hermione! I hope she realizes something's wrong on her own. I've really enjoyed this so far!
GUEST chapter 4 . 7/16
While some may argue that is quite dark, it does remind me of our type of antique courtships but more accepting, I quite like it
Seriously?! Snape?! Never been a fan of Hermione/Snape unless somehow they are of the same age, don't know, is just they don't fit that well in my head, not because of the age difference but because of the personality, I mean if he actually loved her and respected her, I'll be more than okay, but Love potion and an oblivate, nop, nop, continue it PLEASE!?