Reviews for Shifting Sands, Swirling Sea
angiforever2016 chapter 5 . 16h
Siguela plis me encanta mucho.
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 6/27
SNAPE WHAT THE HELL!? SHE JUST TURNED 15!
Ariesp19 chapter 4 . 3/17
I hope you get some inspiration and update soon!
Faery66 chapter 5 . 3/10
Hope to read more soon.

D
LunaDragAngel chapter 5 . 3/8
Really enjoyed the amount of detail put into building up the Dominant/Submissive culture & etiquette.
Dreamsb223 chapter 5 . 2/19
Really love this story! Love the Hermione-Sirius-Harry dynamic! Can't wait to read more!
Keerannyx chapter 5 . 2/9
I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely LOVE this story. The premise is really interesting, and I think that your interpretation of the characters is amazing! Your profile mentions that this is your hobby and I totally respect you for putting your foot down. I'll just have to wait :) May your Muse be with you, and I look forward to reading more of your work!
Bellaria chapter 5 . 1/28
This is very different and dynamic, looking forward to the update.
Enishi-Haru chapter 5 . 1/28
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
fantasyfreak12 chapter 5 . 1/25
I really hope you continue writing this story and don't abandon it. I would love to see how it progresses! Please update soon!
Lady Azaria chapter 5 . 1/22
Your story is really great. The twists you are adding to original story are amazing. Hope you will update soon! It really is to good story to be abandoned!
Irina Marenco chapter 5 . 1/9
Fantastic. I love how Draco and Harry interact. And Snape is a surprise. I'm looking forward to see where you're going.
Thanks for sharing!
Irina Marenco chapter 1 . 1/9
Wow. This is the first HP dynamic story I've stumbled about and it's shaping to be a very good one! I'm quite intrigued from this first chapter and I love how you're painting the characters. Thanks for sharing!
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 5 . 12/21/2016