Reviews for The More Things Change
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Lovely! I am priviliged to be friends with linda, and this is just the sort of gift she'll love!
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Oh, this was great. At times you made me chuckle out loud and at other times, I felt a stirring of melancholy as when Aragorn did not remember Halbarad's death. What you made me think of is those times when I am in a particularly deep sleep and I wake up extremely disoriented as to where and "when" I am. As always, your writing is superb. I haven't been reviewing much at all lately as I moved a few months ago and all my time has been taken up with that. Thanks for another very fine story. BTW, the thought of stitching your own scalp...yikes! Loved your last paragraph.
Ghost chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Loved it. Beautiful, as always!

Aragorn's memory loss- kind of funny at some points, especially considering the others' reactions. And his frustration with being able to helpfully recall all kinds of medical advice but not where he'd been two days ago. And the bit about his, ahem, experiments with alcohol. Cute. But kind of sad, too, at the bit where he can't even remember who's dead and who's still alive... In short, I loved it. Some day, you need to post another multichapter one!

And my, ain't Faramir the natural healer... Only to be expected I guess; he has a hand House of Healing to go to and no Elrond to drill it into his head.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
What a super story. It has gone straight on my favourites list. THank you, I loved it.
19 | « Prev Page 1 2