Reviews for A Little Surprise
IsabellaMarie31 chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Love it, and E.T. is a cool nickname. Let's find something else to read.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
I really liked this one. It was really fun to read. All of the parts where fate stepped in. Her and Edward hooking up in Vegas. It could've been anybody they hooked up with. Her finding Rose in the park and gaining a second best friend. Right when she needed one most. Then finding Esme, of all the doctors, to be her doctor. Never mentioned what Edward does for a living. Was he also a doctor? Or, was he just visiting his mom at her office? Not that it matters, I just was curious. The little house he got them sounded adorable. Him finally telling her everything that he felt that night and into the morning. Until she freaked him out by her freaking out. Loved the marriage proposal and the acceptance. Also liked that she didn't have to have any labor pains at all. Unfortunate that she didn't get to experience it but, that could possibly be the best way to go through that. Albeit very scary with the surgery and all. To pass out from the first pang of pain and wake up having had the baby. This was short and very good. Enjoyed it.
JD Thorn chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Wow Dee, that was awesome! Really loved this one. Very heartwarming.
FinnMac chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Sweet.
SassYNoleS chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Hahahaha What a great O/S ! Loved it !
momma2fan chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Cute
S Mares chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
AS wonderful story, I loved it.
kelley turner chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
White more pleas and thank u
MiccaF chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Loved it!
Jocelynlynn chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
AWESOME story!
freakybella chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
How funny and cute! Thank you for sharing!
bananafox chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
awww. sweet and adorable :)
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Loved the fic! Awesome work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I loved it.. This Bella was fabulous in her snark, and I love that Edward was not perfect.. Perfect!
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014