Reviews for Stay Close To Me
Beautyofbeinglobstromonous chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Love it x
janet1982 chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
nice one)

would like to read more of this
XxHeavenHelpUsNowxX chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
Hi this story i well good , please you have to carry this on, and carry on doing more storys.

Hopefully i'll be able to get out of my writers block phase soon, and write my first story.

Any way please carry on.
Hestia82 chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
I like the story, keep writing it. I like how your charaters are really... well they seem real. It is good.
Gryvon chapter 3 . 3/16/2005
Cute.
valoankea chapter 3 . 11/16/2004
Aw, how cute.. i love greggo! update soon! please?
A Jinxer chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
I adore this story, it's really great. (Clicks all four buttons) You're a great author.
Magick-Silverfang25 chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
That was such a sweet, good story. I loved the way it ended. Sometimes, stories are continued too far and ruined. You ended on a perfect note.

Magick-Silverfang25
neon rose chapter 3 . 6/8/2004
Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! I love this story and this pairing! *does happy dance*
orangebronco chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
WOHOO! Great story...long chapter...but hey, good story! Keep up the terrific work!
mi morena chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
IF YOU DON"T WRITE MORE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU WATCH ME COMMIT HARRY CARRY!
FlitShadowflame chapter 3 . 2/16/2004
aw...it's a good ending...but it could be a great one with about twenty more chapters...
FlitShadowflame chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
0.0
damn, and I thought rape was original. *snaps fingers* I'm using it in my story anyway, because I'm a shameless tormentor of characters.
anyway, to answer greg's earlier question: hell yeah it was right to kick the bastard! 's called self-defense, honey-chil'.
Shang Hai chapter 3 . 1/8/2004
OMG OMG OMG! MORE MORE MORE!
I don't really watch the series, but my friend gave me a couple slash fics w/ this pairing, so I like it _
Maybe I should rent the series or something... noticed it was out on DVD... :\
Sylver Phantasy chapter 3 . 11/14/2003
com, keep going, this is really good, and we all want to see some hot monkey sex between them, haha