Reviews for Homer says D'oh
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 3/4
I was laughing up a storm by the end of this!
crocket chapter 1 . 10/15/2018
cool but cant see xander running.
kittyranma chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
Lmao, more like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2018
It's a bit darker than my usual fare but I liked Dhagon's "The Rise of Darth Xander" (SID 12485310) well enough to selectively read it through to the end once (while basically skipping through the larger sections of 'wall of words' - lengthy descriptions of ship/species types but lacking any value to plot or character development). :(

Probably won't ever read Darth Xander again as it's a bit darker than I really enjoy, but the concept was unique enough for one pass. I'm not one of those schmucks, though, who keep reading a story they hate and then advertise their stupidity by submitting flaming reviews. If one story is too bad, I will just move on to something else - like how I found your story for instance. ;-)
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
I'd really love to read more of this.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Mentally not a Virgin anymore Xander.

Nice reasoning for Xander's plan.
Noooo Aime chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Hi !
Haaaaaa i love this story !
Hooooo Yeah the SGC is doom ! Hihihihi
Thank you !
That was great !

Une fan ;)
Laud de Saturno chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Pués si, si el lado oscuro tuviera a Xander ganaría XD
estuvo muy buena la historia, estaria buena una continuación, quizás las jaquecas del general Hammond (¿lo escribi bien?) XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Yikes! Poor Xander, I can't imagine having to deal with all the craziness that is SG-1 on Halloween. I really like the plot of this story, particularly how wrote that Xander considers the long-range effects of his new knowledge and abilities. Thanks for sharing this story, and God bless!
Isamaru chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Very nice! I like where this is going!
Tsamoka chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I would love to see this continued. Any chance of a sequel?
Getzeye Dragon1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Hahaha we have cookies!
happy anon chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
brilliantly written one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014