Reviews for Life's Big Surprises
Ina Clara chapter 15 . 11/30/2015
love love love

please, I need more!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/30/2015
So I found your story and I NEED MORE, PLEASE!
Kate Snape21 chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
please update soon i really want to hear more of this story and is Alice connected to Edward's family some how like is Jasper and her dating or married or something? and please please please update soon i really love this story :)
twichris chapter 15 . 7/15/2015
I hope you are going to finish this story. Had I noticed you hadn't updated in over a year I wouldn't have started it. I found it on someone else favorites list. Please It is a very good story.
Karsata chapter 15 . 5/6/2015
This is such an amazing story, I sure hope you'll continue writing it soon, can't wait!))
RheaLeigh chapter 15 . 4/23/2015
Hi there, I've just finished reading this and really enjoyed it. I'm wondering if you are going to post more anytime soon?
shorty1773 chapter 15 . 1/30/2015
Looking forward to more! This is a great story!
DcOliver FanFiction chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
I read this thinking it was complete, and am gutted now to realise that it isn't.
It's such a great start to a story and holds so much potential, please continue with it.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
Update pls?
Wine and Cheesy chapter 15 . 7/25/2014
I just found this. Really enjoyed reading it. Looking forward to more updates,
holnico chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
it would be awesome if they have a surprise baby in there as well two for the price of one
AnnoyingPixie19 chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
Loved reading your story! it's really good one! pls continue the story! I need to know what happens next! :D
stela chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
He's so lovely! They are going to be a great family!
stela chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
He does care for her! I'm so excited, please update soon!
stela chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
I knew Edward would be happy! He's a gentleman and cares about her, he would never turn his back from Bella