Reviews for The Wedding
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 9 . 10/20
More? Please.
KingCrab-5D's-RivalGIII chapter 9 . 9/4
Damn, it just makes me imagine what Bella would have been like if she was changed at the same time as Peter or Jasper. Please update soon?
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 9 . 1/14
h√Ęte de la suite
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
LOVE IT! i LOVE PB&J! Update Please.
KerghannEvanesca chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
This is a great story! It's a bit of a slow buildup, but not too slow. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully it won't be too long ;)
GreenOcean4 chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
Update soon please, this is really good!
JaspersSweetie chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
Loving this story so far, can't wait to see what happens next.
3Moons chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
I hope you are going in the direction of a Jasper, Peter, Bella story with them as her mates...
peepie chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
I'm still not sure about the reasoning on Tanya...but like I said's your story...but I DO see your reasoning behind some Peter and Jasper loving!
peepie chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
Oh, poor poor Eddie boy! Now, Peter I have loved in every story I've read...sound like your Peter is going to be her kind of man! Let's see where you take this!
peepie chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
Actually, I thought it was going to be a guy he was seeing...He was being a shit that is for sure!
peepie chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
A little angsty is putting it mildly! I know it is your story but my heavens the movie Bella was stupid enough...the minute he said do you want an annulment she should have said...Hell yeah! But I know you have a reason for this so I'll go with the flow...At least hopefully she isn't for sure going on the honeymoon with him! Thanks for the entertainment!
Mrs. Jim chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
Dont worry Bella, just sit back and relax.
LisaF29 chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Great story so far! I've always figured if you're a vampire, then be one. What's the point of pretending. I never could do high school a million times like the Cullen's do. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
I wanna read about the bad ass bella ;)