Reviews for Cogs
PeaceHeather chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
Love this. Just wish they could have figured it out before Loki went off to prison.
PeaceHeather chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
The line is actually, "Let them gird themselves." Mind you, I'm hanging on your every word here, but that stood out and I couldn't just leave it.

Does this mean Fury is catching on?
TolkienGirl chapter 13 . 11/21/2014
Ohhh...so fascinating. And I still don't quite know what Loki's plan was. But that's part of the perfection. Well done indeed!
CrackinAndProudOfIt chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
Lovely final chapter! This really serves to tie the whole collection together; you do such an amazing job of saying a lot in just a few words. This has been a really fascinating look at Loki's motives: very, very well done! :)

-Crackers
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
What was the plan? Again, good exploration of that idea. I like the sentence, 'One turbine more...'
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
That's great. I like how you give Thor intellect and hope.
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
Huh. A vaccine. That's the perfect metaphor for Bruce to use; so unexpected, but it works very well.
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
Ooh. The metaphor about the arsonist preforming for the firemen - brilliant. Loki was putting on a show. But for who?
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
Yay! Steve. You do a good job with his voice and I love the last line.
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 13 . 11/5/2013
Brilliant, as usual. I really like how you explore the idea of Loki's ultimate plan.
Starfire201 chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
I doubt Steve would be feeling like gloating so much if he knew that making them strong enough to face the type of threats that would be coming was EXACTLY what he was trying to do. They played into his hands.
MithLuin chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
Thanks for sharing these, they're great! Yes, Loki's master plan is strongly hinted at in Avengers, and it's clear he has to plan to lose (because winning would involve turning the tesseract over to his masters). The only one who seems to catch on is Thor ('who controls the would-be king?') though of course the others call him on it ('not a great plan'). They just don't know about the Other and Thanos, so they can't really fathom what Loki is doing. Fury has a few hints - the freedom speech right off the bat, intentionally getting himself caught just to toy with the team of Avengers, etc.

But I like the hints you've painted without entirely answering the question of what he was up to (since some of the key pieces are still missing).
Mockingtale chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
This was actually very, very fascinating. The notion of ulterior motives HAVING ulterior motives, the quick peek inside the hurricane thoughts of the Avengers during the entire Loki situation. This was pretty awesome and insightful, giving the characters a certain complexity that was never really achieved in the movie. Thank you for sharing!
Princess Unikitty chapter 13 . 11/2/2013
that was a great set of stories.
CrackinAndProudOfIt chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
Wow, I think you've got Tony perfectly. I could hear him saying every word of this; it's stunning! This one might be my favorite of these newest chapters. :)

Amazing work on all of these! I'm so looking forward to the final drabble tomorrow. :)
-Crackers