Reviews for Breaking Boundaries
smills chapter 21 . 5/7
Just found this story and really like it, hope you will find time to continue.
babyblue8130 chapter 21 . 5/6
I hope you update soon
MaryMS chapter 21 . 4/28
I'm so disappointed to be left a this point with a cliff hanger and so many unanswered questions. At the restaurant the hostess asks if he wants the usual- did he bring El na here? Did he have subs behind Elenas back? Why in the world would he ask Elena to marry him? How exactly did he starts openly start dating his mother's friend who is 29"years oldermth
You don't seem to have updated any of your story' since late 2014. Have you stopped writing? Will you consider at last giving your fans a synopsis of how the story was meant to turn out.
Paula White chapter 21 . 11/15/2016
Really good story. the back and forth with Ana and Christian AND Elena make it very interesting. Can't wait for more.
bertha55 chapter 21 . 11/13/2016
I love reading this story I hope you are going to up date soon
NicholeSolis chapter 21 . 9/9/2016
I decided to read this story because I thought it seemed interesting and it is i really love this story I sure wish you would update this story, and finish it.
Misssee chapter 21 . 7/13/2016
I just decided to read this story because I thought it seemed interesting. I like it a lot, but I sure wish you would update this story, I guess asking you by saying, "please" may help.
EVille23 chapter 21 . 7/9/2016
Please continue with the ending
Kelly Carberry chapter 21 . 3/20/2016
Are you writing anymore chapters?.
loves4paws chapter 21 . 1/24/2016
Update, please!
rcjr3905 chapter 21 . 9/3/2015
would love to see where you take this story
chanelalexa chapter 21 . 6/30/2015
Great story. Look forward to updates.
ashley.williamsaltman chapter 21 . 5/22/2015
Please finish
sophiedog22 chapter 21 . 4/24/2015
Great story when is it going to be finished
Sophiedog22 chapter 21 . 3/2/2015
Great story so far keep the chapters coming .elena is a pedo and need to be reported to the police and she need to back of Christian and Ana