Reviews for The Most Precious of Gifts
lenalernova chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is such unspeakable sweetness. If it lasted just a slight longer, I'm sure I'd already be in tears too. Congratulations, it's such a lovely fic!
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I like this story.
T chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Is the story finished? You may add Complete so everyone knows that because you think it's going to be more chapters otherwise...
Laerien chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Wow, this story is more than 3 years old! It doesn't matter. I just found it and read it.

You know, this was truly beautiful. And not an everyday fiction. Few write about Gilraenm but I think she is a very important character. It was so good that you wrote this fromher POV.

Well-done!
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Very sweet. It looks like you have some very interesting stories. I will have to read them. Great story.
Lea of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
That's really good. I like the POV. I read in your profile you like Viggo. Heh. Heh. Heh...uh..check out my profile.
Altariel chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Absolutely lovely; gentle and emotional without being overly sentimental. Well done!
Nene chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Aww...that was just so beautiful Clio! Beautifully written like all of your other fics
Alawa chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
This was beautiful and your very plain use of language only served to make it more so. Short and simple yet you somehow managed to convey so much. I loved your portrayal of Arathorn – the story is as much about him as about Gilraen and the baby – and his physical presence is very real. Also loved the idea of the gift giving between the three of them – they all react with each other to bring some light into a grim world. Thanks for a lovely read.
Thalia Weaver chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
HAH! THIS ROCKS!

I knew you were a better writer than me...

See, my review button works now. You're the best Clio!

Beautiful. My favorite character- and he *is* hot, isn't he?
GreyLadyBast chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
You've perfectly captured a new mother's feelings! Nicely done. Are you a mother yourself?
SilverElf chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
very sweet. i liked your description of Arathorn, that's how i've always pictured him.
arabella thorne chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
I haven't seen anything from you for awhile! So glad you've dived in again!

This is excellent beginging and believeable...and I really like it that Arathorn was literally right behind Gilraen when she gave birth...excellent! Will this then follow Aragorn until Rivendell and then his years with Gilraen there?

If so, I know it will be fabulous!