Reviews for Load
Zaralann chapter 3 . 11/15
anonymouse chapter 3 . 11/9
this is supposed to be a f #$# cking harem fic b %$%tch.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 10/4
I'm so wanting more on this now and Krito is going to get Asuna away from that rot, and make it HURT the rot-LOL
PrincessArien chapter 3 . 8/31
This story is absolutely fantastic, so I hope it hasn't been canceled or can never tell with the fics that haven't been updated in about two years, that's when your luck starts getting pushed over whether it will continue or not. In any case, you've done some amazing work on this thing, and it's great to see you're not afraid at all to make things go wildly differently, as shown by the whole Beater thing not happening at the first boss fight and both Coper and Diabel still being around for the time being. You've got a really amazing story so far, I've loved every single minute of it, so it's shame that it's only the three chapters :(
Regarding Diabel though, I haven't read the light novel yet, but I don't really think he'd have had any negative plans for the Beta testers, being one himself, it'd be too much of a gamble and too dangerous. I don't really see any way that it would have particularly benefited him at all. I think if I were to hazard a guess, I would think he'd have been trying to find some way to keep the whole anti Beater crusade that Kibaou wound up starting from ever going off in the first place, not necessarily out of any sort of nobility or goodness in his heart, but probably most likely in the interest of self-protection. I feel like had he actually survived he probably would have tried to use their victory as proof of the benefits of the beta testers or something like that. I think Kibaou was probably most likely around and in Diabel's group primarily from a "keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer" kind of deal, given how vocal Kibaou was about beta testers and them ruining everything, and Diabel probably would have been looking for any means or opportunity to discredit Kibaou and ensure that his ravings would only be viewed as delusions...out of the interest of self-protection and self-interest if nothing else }_}
PrincessArien chapter 1 . 8/30
I don't think things are moving too fast at all, they're moving a pretty good and steady pace, and it only stands to reason that the chapters touching on canon events would breeze through them fairly quickly, I mean, we've all seen them before or read them probably a million times before, no need to dwell overly long on it. You've got a really good balance on the characters here, and I'm looking forward to seeing just what Kirito can manage to change or manage to alter with his new found future knowledge...and just what the world is going to throw at him to attempt and derail his time-changing plans, I mean, it's almost inevitable that it'll happen. Any time travel fic has to have something to challenge the would-be time traveler and either keep them from changing the past, or make the road far more difficult. The first big change that's come about is obvious with Suguha jumping into SAO after Kirito...I can't wait to see what else you've got planned with this fic, keep up the fantastic work :D
Crimiduck chapter 3 . 8/23
A really great story so far, but looking at your last update date, you're probably not going to update anymore...
Please continue the story :(
chunnin33 chapter 3 . 8/3
Last updated Nov 2013 :(
This is such a good story, can't wait for the next chapter. Hope that the KiritoxAsuna still results, and it'd be great if you just left out the episodes involving the safe zone murders. Otherwise, great stuff.
StarElsie chapter 3 . 2/4
StarElsie chapter 2 . 2/4
Good chapter
StarElsie chapter 1 . 2/4
This is pretty good. I always wondered how SAO would be if Suguha was there
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
This was a great start for your story! I hope you'll eventually post another chapter, but if not then what's here was very good
Speedyquader chapter 3 . 1/18
Can't wait for the next chapter, plz continue writing!
Mazzax chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
I'm liking the story so far! If you can, you definitely should come back to it!