Reviews for The White Rose of Vermilion
Urtoryu chapter 2 . 2/25/2021
"How dare him not know who Yang Xiao Long is! Clearly the best blacksmith in town, she shines like the sun, her goods are as tough as the scales of a dragon and as beautiful as gold!"

What I want to see the most right now is Ozpin. There are other characters I'd like to see in this setting, but this having started on 2013 means I might not see some of them.
Arturo chapter 27 . 1/28/2021
Hello, I really like story and, I have been reading it for a long time, to know if your okay. I’m saying this cause you said you would complete it. SoI just want to knew if you’re alive.
Someone2 chapter 27 . 1/9/2021
Its great to hear your gonna be updating more but we also worry about you and your well being so please dont brush off other important things in your life just for this story. And as always this is a great chapter.
Someone chapter 26 . 1/9/2021
Im happy to hear that and I hope your doing okay now. And thank you for bringing this amazing story to us take all the time you need to update i will always wait.
Silask0tik chapter 27 . 1/4/2021
This is one great piece of a story. I had just binged read the whole thing this entire day that I may have neglected a few chores haha. Even my manner of speech is slightly altered upon reaching the end of this chapter. I appereciate the effort of how the narrative was strategically laid, albeit being quite similar in theme with GoT. The pacing was sufficient enough for the characters, and by extention to the readers, to actually ruminate the heaviness of each scene. I appreciate the historical information as well as the brief flashbacks embedded in the story, which fitted well to the individual atmosphere as well as the underlying plot it serves. With that being said, I'm wishing that the updates would be prompt (however that may not be the case as you have explained in your notes haha). I hope you won't abandon this tho, as it is by far, one of the best I've read on this fandom. Happy writing.
Sebine chapter 27 . 12/5/2020
Is you be the dead?
Sebine chapter 1 . 12/2/2020
Jaune is such a useless lesbian
Erik chapter 27 . 11/19/2020
Also, I started reading this fiction in high school at a summer camp. It’s one of the few pieces of fiction that has stuck so readily in my mind, and has made me want to check back in and keep up with its progress to see what’s happening next (the only other stories I’ve remembered as strongly as this one are The Sword Interval and The Story of Us). Your writing has left a lasting impression like little else has. Thank you :)
Guest chapter 27 . 11/19/2020
Hey, I understand if life got busy and you haven’t been able to publish any more work on the story! Life can get like that sometimes! I just wanted to let you know that your story has been one of the most interesting and fun dives into fan fiction that I’ve ever seen, and it’s been an absolute pleasure joining you on this journey! Hope you’re doing well!
eloisechevalier7 chapter 27 . 11/16/2020
Absolutely love this fanfic and what it’s shaping up to be! I wish we could see a bit more of weiss’ side of things from time to time as well. I’m also curious as to what’s going on with the group back home especially with war “on the horizon” but maybe that would be too many POV’s to juggle. Also I personally don’t get why Warden Schnee was so willing to die I mean it worked out to his benefit but if his gamble hadn’t paid off he would have really screwed Weischandel right? I think Weiss at this point would have really struggled to maintain her composure and lead.

Anyway I hope you’re doing well throughout 2020 Kuribayashi! I like many others will be patiently hoping you’re able to continue your work. Thanks for sharing your work with us!
Kayden chapter 26 . 10/16/2020
Hello there !
I just wanted to tell how much I love this story so thank you very much for spending so much time in it ! It's been now a little bit more than one year that this story had been last udupated and I don't know if you attend to continue it but anyways I hope you're all ok in your life !
So take as much time as you need, I will personally continue to follow sooo good luck and thanks again for this amazing story!
BookOwl1701 chapter 27 . 9/4/2020
Hey man, just wanted you to know that I love this story, even if it doesn't update very often when it does it is a blessing. I started reading this story during late middle school, and I am still reading it in college. This is my first comment because I simply haven't had an account till now, afraid somehow that my parents would somehow find out and I would get in trouble for some reason or another. Ah, the mind of a child. But now that I am in college, MUHAHA! But seriously this story is awesome and I get a little thrill everythim I come back and see it's been updated and I get to plunge back into the wornderful story your making!
ccl1995 chapter 27 . 7/24/2020
its nice to see more details of the world and its kingdoms and cultures and even now that the leaders are in play. Just curious though, do you plan to do group combat scenes? like how different groups fight, or skirmishes are done.
NerdZapa chapter 1 . 7/20/2020
Finally I’ve caught up. Literally reading the authors notes and noticing the time skips between chapters was really weird. Especially since for me a week of reading all the chapters was a literally your whole time spent at college. But that’s beside the point. Amazing story so far and I do hope your updates become as frequent as you say they will be. My only question/hope is will this be a story where ruby and Weiss get together and we see them grow together or will this be a story that once they admit their feeling for each other it just because happily ever after, the end? I definitely want some smut but it is your story so your obviously free to do whatever you want with it. You’ve got my follow/fav so hope to see you soon
KarmamarK chapter 27 . 7/16/2020
Your writing has improved so much! The most recent two chapters especially have been incredibly fun to read.
I love the little occurences that hapoen during scenes like lutolf catching pyrrha's admirer. They're small things that don't disturb the flow of the main narrative and yet adds so much character.
Looking forward to what happens next!
1,972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »