Reviews for The Gilded Hero
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 4 . 5/8
Pretty fun work
jvdb96 chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
I think what I'm looking forward to most in this story is Korra realizing just how powerful Naruto really is, hope we get to that soonish! Love the story so far, keep it up
BigBear chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Finally some one uses that joke doeset that mean were gay:oD also update
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Lol who wants to bet Korra ends up with Naruto and gets rid of Mako in the end. Plz continue.
NeoNazo356 chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story so far. The language barrier added a fresh dynamic to the story, as opposed to everyone being able to speak the same language like in other stories, and it has its fun moments to boot. The way you used Unalaq and Varric NOT arriving at the South Pole was an interesting driving force for this story as well, and very creative. The interactions between Asami, Korra, and Naruto were a joy to read, and I found it funny when Mako's "Mako Senses" were tingling, but he had no idea what they meant. As for the omake, since the clones are HIM, don't they remember all the stuff he did with Korra and Asami prior to their sexy party? Anyhow, I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter of this story, which is a nice deviation from the typical Naruto/Legend of Korra formula.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
si naruto no puede destruir la luna ni me nos un planeta , imbesil
Johnny fox chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Awesome sooooooooooooo epic!
Culaio chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
Great fic I really enjoy reading it :), I really like interactions between characters especially Naruto, Korra and Asami XD.
I must say that I loved the part with party, it was funny as hell XD, But there was a part that I didnt understand, the part where clone acts like he didn't know before where Naruto keeps his money and stuff, it doesn't make sense since they know EVERYTHING he knows, even though they call him boss in reality they are him: know what he knows, feel what he feels and like what he likes.

Keep up the AMAZING work, please continue this story :).
Vasir of the Reach chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
loved that omake
Lord Sigfry chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Yeah, still lame.

All reading, I suggest you exit from the tab/browser. Its not worth the fifteen minutes.
Lord Sigfry chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Kinda lame so far.

I'm going to read more to see if it gets better.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
she is going to hill him
Minato 1 chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Awesome
zomgonozdinosaurs chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I am sorry, but I have to do this...
I am seeing some comments about this story.
1.) There is no way the benders are stronger than the ninja. The chakra enables them to go way faster than the benders, Lee and Gai who train with weights are even faster than the benders.
2.) Also it is true the avatar is no where near the level of power of the Juubi. Not to say the avatar is weak, it's just not fair to compare them like that. It is like saying Batman would win against Kakashi. Or Superman against Goku lol it's not the same level, Kakashi would win and lets face it... Superman isn't past 9000 (meaning Goku would win).
Captain Omnitron chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
Okay I gotta say this before I actually review. Benders beat ninja. I like Naruto and all, but I gotta call it like I see it. Benders don't need chakra, they don't need to use hand signs or call out attacks, and their moves are almost instantaneous. So yeah, 9 times out of 10 benders beat ninja.

That being said this is a fantastic story! I also love how you establish a language barrier, since I'm pretty sure there would be for the people from the Avatar universe going to the Naruto world. After all, if I had to chance a guess at the language they speak it'd be Chinese or possibly Hindi in some areas. Still, everyone is totally in character so yeah, that's all.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »