Reviews for Return
Guest chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
I was wrong! But, if Ashram is right and it's not Karla...then who is it?
You seriously need to update...I can't wait for all the Mings reactions when Ashram is infront of them
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
Is choosing a new bearer for the SoulCrusher a way for Karla to lure Ashram into taking the sword back? Amd, again if the SoulCrusher can sense that Ashram it's former owner is alive...will it seek him out?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
How certain is he about that? And, will the SoulCrusher want to be departed from being with hi for such a long time?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
Again Deedlit...it's a pity Pirotess can't seal her mouth shut with magic(since it is said that Pirotess is the only elfe that will use any and all magics that the other elves are afriad of)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
What is deedlit problem?! She is really pissing me off. But, she drew my curiosity as well. Why is the high elves and the dark elves have hatred towards each other? Whose more powerful? Who has more authority over the elfen world?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
Spark! That's what I admire most about all children from all nations...they are pure at heart, mind and soul. They are the single most accepting beings. And, it shows here
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
That old man is just too adorable. But, he seem to know a lot about their situation. I also enjoyed that shop scene with the lady being quiet unreasonable...it seems that she is known for being over priced, that's why the on lookers was cheering/). Also, I have this feeling that they're going to cross path with the shop keeper again
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Wow! First off this sooooo much needed from the other fanfics that I've always read(Naruto, Bleach to name a few). One question...I've been trying to watch the anime and I find it horribly hard to find it.
MaloKen 17 chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
Holy crap. I happened upon this story a few years back. I'm really glad you're continuing though, this fic I remembered I thoroughly enjoyed. I love how you portrayed Ashram and Pirotess.

Hmm kinds of evil?
There could be some solar/lunar cataclysm that causes spirits to take solid forms, it'll also mean its happening globally.
Or some some sorcerer who sought immortality but the spell went wrong. Alternatively a necromancer who's spell went right. Zombie apocalypse in Lodoss would be interesting.
Zephyrus Genesis chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Yaaay! No Crystania! As interesting as that series was...poor Ashram! Bad things just keep happening to him and in the end he DIES without being able to see the peace he sacrificed so much for.

Do you think you'll be continuing this story? I noticed you haven't updated in years, have you not had any inspiration? I could act as a sounding board if you'd like. I really like how you've given Ashram and Pirotess a chance to live and would really like to see it through.
Scorpion DOADA chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
Gemini14 you have a very beautiful immagination... I love they way you combined both versions of the story. I can't wait to read the next chapter...
Zetus chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I really liked it, I just finished watching RLW again for the...I dont know, 10th time!

Every single time I fall in love with this couple, I love when they fall in the fire Dragon Mountain, with him helding her so close *-*

Kudos for this fic, it's well written and made me laugh with the 'looks'from Ashram, right there you can sense there is no one else for him, I love the way you transmit that feeling of belonging!

xoxoxoxox

Z
kurahieiritr JIO chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
I hope to see more chapters to this story at some point. Thank you for the interesting reading. I would suggest that you explain Orson's place in this story as the Bezerker spirit killed him because he could not let it go which is why the allies of Parn won at Fire Dragon mountain. He was taken over to protect Shiris. It would make for an interesting read to have some form of story to explain Orson's being alive, much like Ashram's ressurection. Grins. I like this story's flavor a great deal so far and the way you allow to some extent for the reader to determine what emotions are in the character's profile through an action or expression.

I also like the wraith twist too. Keep up the story and see it through by all means.

Now that I am jazzed I think I shall write a Lodoss tale of where Lord Ashram vanished to at the end of the tv series box set when he ran off with the MArmo remnants. good luck.

JIO
kurahieiritr JIO chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
I like this story so far. It is thought out instead of hodge podge,unlike many other tales on this particular site. Although you fear that the characters are a bit out of character, I don't see it as being so. Having seen the main tv series, Pirotess does call AShram her love when they are in the disbanded councel's chamber. Although AShram does confront Wagnard in the series to tell him that he is taking the remnants of the Marmo people away, I could indeed see Ashram, with his new found drive to protect the MArmo people who have not been butchered do something like thrust soul crusher through the snake of a wizard. He also thanks Parn at the end of the series for teaching him to respect the commoners so saving Spark is not out of character at all. However, Spark is the prince of Flaim in the tv series, so you might want to make certain that you put details that this is a different Spark into the story as it progresses.

I noticed grammer errors, but it appears that you have done a spell check, or know your spelling which is a great relief. I would like to suggest setting each chapter aside for a few days then rereading with a fresh perspective to correct grammer or repeat ideals or cliched writing such as all authors indulge in to bring out the strength in your writing and make it more fluid.
MaloKen 17 chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
Very interesting, i've only just found you're story today and i'm thoroughly enjoying it. It's great keep it up.