Reviews for Supernova
apples in the rain chapter 5 . 3/21
Made me smile :)
Symbolic Joker chapter 5 . 4/28/2017
Oh this is beautiful and really tugs at the heartstrings. I actually found this recommended on TV Tropes.

Definitely deserves that recommendation in my opinion. As well as the favourites. Seriously, this makes me want to go find a fic where Roll is with X during the X Era.

And it also makes me REALLY appreciated some Youtube videos called "Rockman Xero" that features Roll stumbling upon a sealed Zero. If only so it helps my heart heal by coming up with the headcanon; "Roll somehow survives this sad ending and meets with her youngest brother's best friend"

Anyway, I'm gonna recommend this to my friends. As well as favouriting this.
Smashgunner chapter 5 . 8/7/2016
I hate how emotionless I am...
Red Knigth chapter 5 . 4/12/2016
beautifull...
i am still crying. too much love and angusty. you are brillant.
The Fourth Monado chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
Incredible Story. Lots of feels were had.
Selias chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
Those dickheads.
Winblades chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
This is an incredible, heartrending tribute to one of gaming's most-beloved characters. Rest In Peace, Dr. Light.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
"If he couldn't remember who loved him, he decided, he'd just love everyone." Heh, okay X, just don't love everone too hard, or you are going to have a few problems ;D. Now, TO THE NEXT STORY!
ArcaneMaverick chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
Forgot to mention a lotta tension last chapter.

Depressing to witness death like this. It feels almost impossible he could work in that state. It does stretch the believability for me a little, given the magnitude of his suffering.

It was a novel idea to me that you had 's life transfer to X.

The met exploding in a 'W' was awesome.

Very sad what happened to Roll. Not sure how I truly feel about it, but there needed to be some sort of explanation and bringing in Dr. Light's poor judge of character (often overlooked) was a brilliant thing.

I always thought that X didn't wake up after 30 years because no one found the capsule then.

Still, great stuff! Thanks for all your work on Megaman.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
I find your logic incredible. I enjoy how you really seem to think like a scientist. It causes many surprises in the reading and the issues are never heavy-handed or pedantic to me. It makes it entertaining and interesting.

Love Roll. Wish she remained alive if only to see how things would change.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
The magic in this chapter is how you have us learning and figuring out the problem along with Dr. Light.

The short dives into the past with Dr. Light and Wily are really good. I get a real sense of their personalities through your writing in those moments.

The metaphors you use are really apt. Do you spend a lot of time with them or do they pop into your mind fairly quickly?

I love the talk about X's abilities. The firing range was fun for me. Mounted on a supremely mobile platform...

Yay, capsule stuff! Lol at "Didn't want to make a habit for this." So many armor parts over so many games.
X the Reaper chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
...Mind-boggling, is the word that comes to mind. I hope to read these sequels of yours in the future.
LunaClefairy chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Grrr, I got logged out again... But I won't repeat myself this time, except for the fact that the story was just so good!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Awwww... That was so bittersweet. You wrote Dr. Light's dying moments incredibly well. And when X activated enough to say, "I love you too", my heart wrenched. And then there was the entire thing about role being deactivated because she was sucking up funds... That was sad. And X decided that he has to love everyone! Awww, X, you little sweetheart...
This was a beautiful fanfiction. I am really looking forward to "Awakening"!
lalalei chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
oh wow.

;_; this is amazing. poor dr. light! poor roll! I want to kick Mr. Kodos! *angryface* I can't wait to read the other fics! *goes to do so*

sorry for not commenting much, the chapter tore my heart out too much to articulate it XD