Reviews for Orphan Stage
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
Wow wow wow WOW! I love it love it love IT! XD
Its amazing :3 im gonna see what else you have _
EmoCloud chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
I loved this story and you not making any of the characters "perfect"
PleiadesWolfe chapter 20 . 5/22/2012
This was amazing. I really enjoyed this story.
Jisa chapter 20 . 7/11/2011
Loved it!
hellzboy chapter 20 . 11/3/2009
This deserves more than just 200 reviews! That was awesome! it was perfect! I's practically speechless! don't know what to say except for super awesome! and all things positive and great! hahaha Loved it! absolutely love it! that's all.. i think.. hehe bye! definitely fave! XD
Ssatsuki chapter 20 . 2/14/2009
This should tell you how long it's been since I reviewed something...I couldn't find the Review button..._;;

This story was amazingly wonderfully beautiful and damn near perfect! Duo was amazing and I loved the idea of this story. I was pretty worried for a bit that Quatre actually -wasn't- his brother and that there was going to be some hugely embarrassing scene, but I'm glad there wasn't.

And I learned that I am just as paranoid as Duo. I kept going "Oh, oh, oh no...He's gonna get hurt in a moment...Oh, he's fine...ok..." At every turn I thought his dad was gonna show up - had my heart racing.

I wish I lived in Heero and Duo's new house...it sounds amazing! Secret passageways would be great, except that I'm a paranoid freak and would worry that someone would find the exits and get into the house that way...Oh well.

When Duo said Kemp was flirting with that waitress, my only thought was, "Dude! You have a girlfriend!" I wonder if Quatre's 'dad' ever figured out who Duo actually was or not.

And...and...and it's too late at night and I can't think of all the other cool stuff that happened that I wanted to comment on...There was a bunch of funny stuff though, I was cracking up all the time and no one else at my house got it.

I shall tell my sister of this story (and maybe read it to her, since she hasn't read the last few awesome fanfics I've found herself.) You are an awesome author!
Asilem Dlanod chapter 20 . 5/10/2008
THAT WAS CUTE!

/kudos/

It was strong all the way through. I like how you switched to Heero's POV in the epilogue, though.
aoilevelina chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Mate I have to say that Poem you wrote at start is just beautiful, really really beautiful!
bladelight chapter 20 . 1/6/2008
I read this fic quite a while back, but i hadn't gotten around to reviewing it until now..

I just want to say that I really enjoyed your writing in this fic. What really cinched it a place in my favourites was the natural and convincing progression of Heero and Duo's relationship.

You seem to have stopped posting fics on but keep up the good work anyway.
shinigami sekkus koneko chapter 20 . 7/27/2007
i love this story. i read it in three hours it was that good
Dark-English-Rose chapter 20 . 6/7/2007
ai! I've been so bad this evening, reading lots of fics and not commenting

But I just HAD to leave a review for this one!

KAWAII!

I really enjoyed this, it was well written and really adorable, had me giggling out loud and squeeing and grinning and all sorts _

The only negative comment I have - and it's not really negative since it didn't actually, for me, detract from the story - was the random Japanese.

Now, random Japanese is a brilliant thing, and when it was coming from Heero it was cool, but when it came from Duo or Wufei that threw me off a bit ;

Not that it matters

But yes, lovely story, much kudos to you!
Riddicklover chapter 20 . 5/15/2007
question: In Chapter 14 Stage Blue, is the nurse Jack the Jack from the Riddick Univers? Oh and your story was good too.
Ryeka chapter 20 . 4/15/2007
I know that my Review is a little late, since you had finished it a few years back, but I only seemed to have gotten a chance to read it...recently and I just wanted to say. Thank you for letting everyone get a chance to read it, it was definately one of my favorite stories to read to this date...and theres alot of them...hehe.
Kiota-chan chapter 20 . 4/7/2007
Your story, I dont think I can find word enough to describe how good it made me feel. Most stories I read is stories that everyone writes. You wrote a story thats diffrent from all the others. I really love it. Thank you for sharing this story with me/us.

Kiota-chan
lazyxhime chapter 20 . 4/7/2007
Oh I loved reading this! Especially since it's in Duo's POV. You never know what's going on in his head otherwise. And Heero's POV at the end for the epilogue was the icing on the yummy chocolate cake.