Reviews for The Hated
SassyCass chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Wow! Just . . . Wow!
Novel's addict chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Oh my lord! This was so damn amazing wow wooow i am speechless! I LOVE it and i really hope you would continue it one day:)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Loooooool thought he'd set fire to her for a moment
I am the Color of Boom chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Aghhhhhhh! This was fantastic! I loved it so much! I really do love your writing, it's so balanced but with an edge that keeps me hooked.

Loved this.
sampam69 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
What about vampire venom being poisonous to shifters, otherwise a good story :-)
Fancyunicorn chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
O_O oh...WELL this isn't awkward at all now isn't
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This fic deserves a lot more love!
ObsessedFan4life chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Was the last part...
Then his mouth was on hers and Isabella Swan – vampire and willing imprint to Paul Lahote, werewolf – went up in flames.
...was it a figure of speech?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I LOVE IT
CayStar chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I love this! Would love to see it extended!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This was amazing! You should turn this into a full fledged story, as opposed to a one-shot!
MoonFace01 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
oh. my. gosh! this was soooo good! i'd never come across this type of plot before, but i loved it! it was written so well, the characters were so spot on, and i really felt for bella. i love the bella and paul pairing - there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of it out there, and i'm glad i found this! i wouldn't mind if you were to continue their escapades getting to know each other :)

keep up the excellent writing!
Caro09 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Loved this1
Dance-into-Twilight chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Great OneShot, I wish there was more to read! Nice Idea really liked it Maybe U should consider to make it into a real story lol even if we knew how it end's now.