Reviews for Nightmares and Rainfall
221BluePoliceBox chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
So glad to see you updated this
EpicAwesomeness chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
Hehehe. Oh John. John, John, sweet little John. Are you flirting with poor mischievous Sherly? You are? Oh you naughty naughty boy. *chuckles* You know, I envy the way you are able to write with such vivid detail. I wish I was that talented.
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
Um,,..Sherlock? Have you deleted the fact that the brachial artery runs through the should and that it is VERY possible to die from a shot in the shoulder? Yes, John's a doctor; and John knew that he could die there.

Only Sherlock...

You've done a great job with the characters! They're very true to form.

One other thing, you spelled 'perish' as 'parish' in the third to last paragraph. While 'parish' is a word, it has to do with a small area that has it's own church with a pastor or priest; or a county in Louisiana. Please don't be offended...
Sonia.Connors chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
more please i really like this story
Peekaboo42 chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
A scar that covers the shoulder and part of the chest was the result of a severe wound. John must have received excellent physical therapy after the wound healed.
Peekaboo42 chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
John is absolutely right about being fearful over a shoulder wound. The bullet can deflect off bone and tumble anywhere. Lots of delicate and necessary structures in the upper chest. There are the subclavian vessels, the apices of the lungs, etc. Only in the movies does the hero get right up after being shot in the shoulder.
221BluePoliceBox chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
Aww poor john lol hope you update soon!
221BluePoliceBox chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
I love this story Sherlock, that was as John would say a bit not good! Great stuff can't wait for more!
Hichiisai chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
Ahhh Sherlock...I really do adore your rendition of him. It's quite amusing, though I have to feel bad for John. In some ways I think Sherlock manages to be more of a prat here than in canon (if that's possible). Keep up the good work Hichii
Winged-Leopardess chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Very smartly done. I am very eager to see where this goes!
jbug chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Great story! I 'm really enjoying it. Keep on 't wait for the next chapter.
221BluePoliceBox chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
aww poor John i'm looking forward to more!
Awesome-Sauce-Eater chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
LOVE IT! I need the next chapter. Like now.
Xin0Lan chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
John's wound, something he doesn't want to think about and now Sherlocks seen it. Quite emotional for John though he doesn't show it much.
Keep going, can't wait for the next one!
Winged-Leopardess chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Great chapter! I'm very eager to see where this is headed. keep up the great work!