Reviews for Orion
Alamo Girl chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Oh my God THANK YOU for being the only one I've seen to delve into Megatron's incredible awakening moment in the last moments of the series. Megatron turning from being a warlord and oppressor was probably the most monumental moment in Transformer history and yet i saw no fics delving into this change of heart.

And you always write Megatrons feelings so well, his isolation and mister and eons of guilt as he goes from supreme leader back to his roots. And his spark deep agony of losing Orion/Optimus yet again right when they could have rebuilt the bond. Maybe he'll get another chance is Orion is reborn?

I do hope you continue with this!
OrionRedde chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
[DISTRESSED WHEEZING]
perfection chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Words cannot describe how much I love this fic. Please say there's more? It's so well written, interesting but so short. I'd love to read more about them. So cute, yet so in character.
RainThatFallsAtNight chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Awww.. :D
derpchick chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
another story that made me wish for more, but...
somehow there's a tone of finality on it, one that makes the reader to be content at the ending and surprisingly, I am.
kudos to you and may you continue writing stories that dwells deep within our hearts!
Unknown-Maverick chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
I wanna see this story continued. It cute and a weird form of redemption for Megatron. I want to see where you take this story. Please write soon.
Answerthecall chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Hmmmm this is an interesting story so far. I'd be very interested to see where you take this. :)
Berylium chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
I avoided reading this until after I had seen the movie. Wow, this is great stuff; I particularly liked the recap of Megatron's POV during key scenes in the feature. And who could resist the careful way you lead us to the moment of the formation of a guardian bond, true to all your continuity in description and feeling?
nebroadwe chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
If this story ended here it would have a lovely finality to it, but I do hope it continues for a while, because I am interested to see how your take on the redemptive process for Megatron. I don't mind once-and-done (particularly as heroic sacrifice), but there's enough of that out there to content me. The long labor of fashioning the new self out of the ruins of the old is the path less well-trodden. It occurs to me, too, that it's fitting that Megatron remains on Cybertron rather than heading out into space to walk the cosmos; the regeneration of the planet can serve as a parallel to his own regeneration, particularly given that each is both a (super)natural process and the result of hard work. And I'm also enjoying your usual focus on family building - another path less trodden. Will be looking forward to future installments!
nebroadwe chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Oh, excellent! I just watched the finale, so I come late to this one, but I spent a good deal of yesterday evening thrashing through the very same character issues with Megatron you lay out here. His turn is almost wholly subtextual in "Predacons Rising" and begs to be made into text. I'm reminded of Tolkien's comment on Sauron in the Second Age in letter #153: "[He] was indeed not wholly evil, not unless all 'reformers' who want to hurry up with 'reconstruction' and 'reorganization' are wholly evil, even before pride and the lust to exert their will eat them up." It's a fall delineated in the shift of emphasis from "I must *do something*" to "*I* must do something" that eventually ends up by deleting everything after the "I". But as long as there is an "I" there's the possibility of redemption, though it becomes more and more difficult: "Tros Anchisiade, facilis descensus Averno; / noctes atque dies patet atri ianua Ditis; / sed revocare gradum superasque evadere ad auras, hoc opus, hic labor est." And it wasn't something Megatron could have done on his own at this point; yay supernatural grace! I'm interested to see what becomes of him now; I could easily see him walking the cosmos (or at least Cybertron), but "alone" is unlikely to be a positive state for him for long, either psychologically or theologically. Must get on to next chapter!
Valora chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Lol I thought about what Megatron would do after Predacons Rising and this is exactly what I imagined would happen ;) Awesome story so far, I really like your style too.
Auzurii chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
ORION IS ALIVE! ok, i am so hooked on this story now so please update soon! This was a perfect cute mysterious chapter! Great job, I cannot wait for more!
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Looks like Megatron is going to have an active part in Cyberton's rebirth whether he likes it or not. That's good.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Optimus reincarnated as Megatron's child? It's so sweet...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
This explains Megatron at the end of the movie perfectly, thank you!