Reviews for Serendipity
Shells chapter 1 . 6/17
This is the greatest fanfic I've read in a very long time, hope all is well and you update soon:)
H.Food1235 chapter 18 . 6/13
Will their be another chapter? I love this story!
livingordead chapter 18 . 6/12
This is great. Can’t wait for the next update! :)
I loved this chapter so much. It was kind of funny when they were planning out their future together.
Breanie chapter 18 . 6/8
I have been reading Destiny and the sequel or prequel here for tje last 3 days bc stupid work keeps getting in the way. Usually Im not a fan of dramione but I LOVE THIS! You are an incredible writer and Im in love with everything. It kills me that I got hooked on thjs and its not finished. Are you aiming for 30ish chapters like the Angel of Destiny story? Thank you for an amazing read! And i know its cliche but plz update soon! ️️️️️️
HumanFi7th chapter 18 . 6/8
Noooo! I'm so sad that this fic isn't completed. I hope you're able to come back to it some day, I would love to see how this ends.
HumanFi7th chapter 17 . 6/8
I love that you included Magic the Gathering in this! I'm so sad there's only one more chapter left. :(
SlytherinWitch chapter 18 . 6/6
Omg i love this story so, so much! I hope she updates soon and sticks to her word about not abandoning this story!
DianaChan23 chapter 18 . 6/6
omg i just finished reading the last chapter and let me tell you that i fangirled and screamed and jumped and bowed so much out of happiness that if it weren’t for the pillows my family would look at me funny
lna jt chapter 18 . 6/3
What a beautiful sequel! Oh! Don’t leave us here! All my blessings to your little one! How’s school? What are you training for? I’ll be eagerly waiting for more! This chapter was electrifying!
UPDATE PLEASE!
MiladyApril2002 chapter 1 . 6/1
I am still waiting for this to finish. I've read the first one years ago and I was s never forgot it. Like, never But I am patient in waiting this out So no worries
smileforsun chapter 18 . 5/25
I just discovered you yesterday and OH, I'm absolutely in love with this story! Thank you for continuing, even though it looks like you've been incredibly busy. I'm looking forward to the next chapter (whenever it comes. Only friendly pressure here :-D)!
Lucy chapter 18 . 5/25
Oh dearest! I've been waiting impatiently! And it's here! I loved the chapter so much, you have no idea! I can't wait for what's next!
Anne Aura chapter 18 . 5/24
Please don't let Ariana be stuck with Ron. She seems s lively with Blaise. Astoria could be paired with an OC. Please no Ron and Ariana
2,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »