Reviews for Serendipity
i can only hope that you return to this wonderful story you've created. i loved the preceding story where she doesn't remember her family and am dying to know how they progress through that reality. it's been quite a while since you've updated, so please come back soon!
KaylaSue chapter 1 . 10/4
oh my goodness, how is Draco going to help his mom and follow his love for Hermione!? I'm so glad they're finally together! a fantastic paceahhh I'm so excited for themfantastic story! hope you are well ️
DianaChan23 chapter 1 . 9/27
i wonder if she’s writing it on a different app, cause ill totally download it to read the rest of the story
OnceUponATimeIsNotYesterday chapter 18 . 9/27
This story is perfect! I hope you update it soon. Great work!
lxlyhx chapter 18 . 9/26
i really hope she didnt give up on her story. the writing is gorgeous.
sodapop1893 chapter 18 . 9/24
I want to know how this story ends so desperately.
BelYahoo chapter 1 . 9/23
Plz plz Come back Annie
Jenni chapter 18 . 9/6
I come back here periodically to check for an update. I really can't wait! I hope everything is okay with you Annie. Please don't give up on us!
jagadeesanenator chapter 18 . 9/1
Omgggg it finally happened yassssss I can’t wait for the next chaoter
conniegpl610 chapter 18 . 8/29
Dear author, this is a wonderful and really beautiful story. I hope you didn’t abandon it. Best wishes, I’ll wait for your comeback
cecily chapter 18 . 8/27
Hi author,

I am hoping that you are doing well wherever you are at this moment.
Please do not abandon this story. This is so awesome and I felt like I am now part of their world, of their love story. I am looking forward to your updates. 3
cecily chapter 18 . 8/27
Author. I'm sorry. I badly want more. When will be the next update? T.T
laloudu77 chapter 18 . 8/23
What a series here!
Just to let you know that throughout the chapters, sometimes you write as if it’s not from any of their POV: you say for instance: « They bought it » instead of « I boight it » (whether it should be Hermione’s or Draco’s POC in the chapter.
I’m in a hurry to read the next chapters!
RobinHood82 chapter 18 . 8/12
THIS CANT BE THE END COME BACK
sangeethakrish5797 chapter 18 . 8/9
One of the best story I have read
2,382 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »