Reviews for Serendipity
DianaChan23 chapter 2 . 11/23
omg a thought just hit me... what if she forgot the password to her account and can’t access it anymore?!
This story is so good! can't wait for the next chapter. Knowing what we know from reading destiny, im seriously on the edge of my seat trying to figure out how they'll get together and how Draco will be able to pay his debts. & Ginny is back! wonder how she'll apologize for icing Hermione out like that and for so long. Ahhhh, update soon :)
fanatic05 chapter 1 . 11/13
Damn, they were BOTH so horrible to each other!
Adeline chapter 21 . 11/10
It's so wonderful! Hope you can update it soon
hi. did you stop writing? i love your story but cant find the next chapter. please help this dramione fan!
Melon chapter 1 . 10/27
I really hope u will make the next chapters! I wanted to tell u that ur story of Hermione and Draco is brilliant and how u started with Hermione having a dream and change into reality. I really want to know how the couple will turn out especially after marriage and starting a family! Keep it up!
alysyafeltonn chapter 1 . 10/21
UPDATE PLS I’VE WAITED 5 YEARS
Please please please please please please please continue this series! It is soooooo amazing! You have such a gift! I hope you and yours are doing well during this difficult time.
Dramionelover246 chapter 21 . 10/16
Hey I was just wondering when u were gonna update the story again. There’s no pressure or anything but I love the way you write and the story has been really interesting so far ( both destiny and serendipity) and I think u made a very original plot to an otherwise cliche “ hermione wakes up married to malfoy” story. Take all the time u need bc I’m sure that whenever u get the time to write ur gonna come up with smth amazing!
likely someone chapter 21 . 10/18
not this cliffhanger
sashagani88 chapter 21 . 10/11
i really waiting your update I can't wait to read the next part pls
Hey there. I really loved this story. I hope you update sooon.
...so I wasn’t expecting Hermione to make-out with Blaise. Throughly surprised me lol

WHAT HAPPENED WITH GINNY?! I must know!
juwrites18 chapter 21 . 10/5
Heyyy. Can you pretty please update this story?! It's so amazingggg. I can't wait to read what happens next. Love your work!
Tiaranrrska chapter 21 . 10/2
I really waiting for your updates!
2,637 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »