Reviews for Chief Helm Officer: The Memoirs of Lt Benara Stadi
Loves to read books chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Nice ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
This was really great! I loved seeing Stadi's perspective of Tom and the others through the years. She really had a tough time of it, but I still like the idea of her surviving the trip. Thanks for writing this!
Alpha Flyer chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
That was wonderful! So glad it made it out of the recesses of your hard drive and into the interwebs! I always love outsider POV stories, and using a Betazoid one was a revelation. You really captured Tom the way I saw him during the early years. Nicely done!

PS: Loved the way you used the stasis chamber to get out of those "this is where a Betazoid would have been really helpful" moments ... ;-)
GLovesTrek chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This was a really interesting and unique story, thanks for posting, now want to read more of your fics, thx. again!
Margaret Billings chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Yes, that was certainly Tom at that time! You did a good job of writing the early Tom! Thank you!
Kathryn Williams chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
I too think that Voyager's odessey across the Delta Quadrant far exceeded anything Kirk did! Enjoyed the story. A very different point of view. I like that!
Susie Walker chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Jamelia,I really enjoyed that story A fast flight through seven years of , you picked out a lot of theamazig parts toput n your job!
Delwin chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Another very satisfying read. Really interesting perspective to have on Tom at the beginning of their journey and a fascinating "what if?". Thank you for posting!
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 9/16/2013