Reviews for A Familiar Force
FROM ARGENTINA chapter 14 . 9/23/2016
I would like to follow this story. It is very good. the law a year ago but when I saw that you came back and you kept writing, I felt love for this story again. I love . I would like you to follow her. cheer up!
POSTSCRIPT: USE OF GOOGLE TRANSLATOR TO TRANSLATE THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE I AM LATIN AMERICAN
Guest chapter 14 . 9/18/2016
Will Shephard end up with Siesta? I always thought that Saito in the show should've been with her.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/1/2016
I'm kinda annoyed with how biased they are about the execution of witnesses at Black Mesa. Sometimes you have to throw morals out the window for the safety of the people in the rest of the world. It's Black Mesa or the world. No one knew what would happen with the portals or the cover up being pointless in the long run, Xen and Earth were duped.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/27/2016
I really like the alternative story, very nice touch (though the xenophobic rants get a bit long winded at times)

Honestly my biggest gripe with the story is actually Shephard himself.
I would be more likable if he was a bit more like Shepards mind (aka Krimshep)
Even if he was indifferent to people dieing, I still found him more like-able than this Shephard, who seems to suffer from chronic pole-up-his-ass.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/26/2016
Great job! Can't wait for the love potion fiasco!
Galeiam chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
If it's weren't for my extreme displeasure in crossover contamination I Would keep reading this story, but with the addition of the Black Ops...there's just too much for me to keep enjoying this.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/4/2016
You should involve the canceled Opposing Force 2 mod to a degree, like if his assignment was complete, but he shows up again for the next season or something.
SCP-3000 chapter 14 . 7/23/2016
If I was in this story I would probably be the outsider that messed with them or try and convince them we are not all bad and worse comes to worse try to sabatogue and slander their operations blow up their supplies kill their researchers burn their note and run time the wind trying to form a resistance against them also will the combine come into play
No Country For Old Men78 chapter 14 . 7/19/2016
And the plot thickens...I like how you're showing the emotional toll that the events of the game had on Shepard, not many writers tackle that. And the SO:TL references are nice :)
Keep em coming!
Zombie Overlord chapter 14 . 7/19/2016
I find myself feeling bad for the O-com people. That level of underestimation of Shepard will get them a wrench to the is that magnitude of badass that people die if they underestimate them.
Victor John Foxfire chapter 14 . 7/19/2016
Dude, hate to break it to you, but I keep noticing that some of the paragraphs seem to be unfinished. There's a few sentences that seems rather empty, like Shepard's talk with Tabitha and the interrogation. Tell me, where did it go?
RedRat8 chapter 14 . 7/19/2016
Meh, just make it Halkegenia's X-COM, easier to remember, and technically he is from outside their star system so it works. Now we just see how messed up Shepard truly is on the inside hope he can deal with it. Especially now that he's a target for a group of people that are too blind to see that he may have something against this people and may prove useful to them. Though I full expect Shepard to not come out unless he is heavily injured. Though I expect him to him to give H"s X-COM their worth as well and at least kill one of them considering he is acting properly paranoid about any invaders.
SCP-3000 chapter 13 . 7/11/2016
Good please continue
REPOST DAMMIT chapter 13 . 5/9/2016
Well, to be honest, while i think this story is kinda 'meh to kinda bad' I will agree on Theanna's stories being an absolute joy to read.

Please, as a fan Theanna, repost your stories. PLEASE!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/6/2016
Good chapter man! Also, yeah Theanna,, fuck that troll!