Reviews for A Familiar Force
Yeza Nairomof chapter 10 . 8/27
Oh wow, this is actually a very good story...

Anyway, keep up the good work, and hope you update soon.
deathwing17 chapter 10 . 8/26
Love the new chapter, couldn't get enough of it although I was hoping for Kirche to be a bit more...flirtatious so to speak during the 'date' but what you wrote worked out pretty well too. I also enjoyed how you relatively humanized Castavin rather than just make him a completely ruthless, sociopathic killer.
No Country For Old Men78 chapter 10 . 8/26
Welcome back! And love the new chapter...especially the segment with Castivian and humanizing the black ops assassins. This chapter has more twists than a bag of Twizzlers...Keep it up!
Shoot. This one of the only few fics of Adrian Shepard...and it's pretty good. Carry on.
Would it be Shepard X Cattleya?
Bring forth the Shepard Of Fire
Babies! The best thing about living weapons is that they are adorable.
Danger Close chapter 9 . 6/26
New chapter? ALL RIGHT! You made my first day of summer vacation all the more sweater!:)
Pz. VI chapter 9 . 6/26
Houston, we have a problem. Wrench Warrior is in danger, send in Crowbar Savior, I repeat, send in the Crowbar Savior.

With First Contact botched that far I wonder if just killing both the Outworlders and everyone who knows about them is a good idea. Oh wait someone already tried it in Black Mesa. This world is screwed, the losing side has a 90's shooter protagonist now.
lordrednight chapter 9 . 6/24
That was a super chapter, I liked how you handled the appearance of Derflinger and also the problem of Mott, really good stuff overall, especially the way how you used Sparky, very fitting yeah.
But then when I thought that you were going to reveal more about the plot, you just have to go and add many more questions... Really that's unfair !

But anyways, like I said super chapter and I can't wait to see what awaits our favorite soldier in this anime fantasy world.

Until then... Keep up the good job !
SharkmanGorilla chapter 7 . 6/24
was that an area 51 reference I read?
danialzkz chapter 6 . 6/24
Xcom?
Mkoll312 chapter 9 . 6/23
Man, I hate these Exalt fuckers already.
No Country For Old Men78 chapter 9 . 6/23
Welcome back! And I was edified to catch some SO:TL references in the last act of your chapter, nicely done!
I would agree that for a story like this it's easier to churn out a 2-5K word chapter than the 10K chapters, as much as I like reading the longer chapters it's harder to proofread and it takes longer.
Keep up the good work, and can't wait to read this new twist!
John Vector Foxfire chapter 9 . 6/23
The guy who wielded the Staff, I'm suspect that was Gordon Freeman.

Also, I've noticed that in some parts of this chapter and in the previous chapters, there seem to be whole sentences missing. Like you posted it without properly finishing those parts.