Reviews for A Familiar Force
Galeiam chapter 6 . 8/21
If it's weren't for my extreme displeasure in crossover contamination I Would keep reading this story, but with the addition of the Black Ops...there's just too much for me to keep enjoying this.
You should involve the canceled Opposing Force 2 mod to a degree, like if his assignment was complete, but he shows up again for the next season or something.
W.D. Gaster royal scientist chapter 14 . 7/23
If I was in this story I would probably be the outsider that messed with them or try and convince them we are not all bad and worse comes to worse try to sabatogue and slander their operations blow up their supplies kill their researchers burn their note and run time the wind trying to form a resistance against them also will the combine come into play
No Country For Old Men78 chapter 14 . 7/19
And the plot thickens...I like how you're showing the emotional toll that the events of the game had on Shepard, not many writers tackle that. And the SO:TL references are nice :)
Keep em coming!
Zombie Overlord chapter 14 . 7/19
I find myself feeling bad for the O-com people. That level of underestimation of Shepard will get them a wrench to the is that magnitude of badass that people die if they underestimate them.
Victor John Foxfire chapter 14 . 7/19
Dude, hate to break it to you, but I keep noticing that some of the paragraphs seem to be unfinished. There's a few sentences that seems rather empty, like Shepard's talk with Tabitha and the interrogation. Tell me, where did it go?
RedRat8 chapter 14 . 7/19
Meh, just make it Halkegenia's X-COM, easier to remember, and technically he is from outside their star system so it works. Now we just see how messed up Shepard truly is on the inside hope he can deal with it. Especially now that he's a target for a group of people that are too blind to see that he may have something against this people and may prove useful to them. Though I full expect Shepard to not come out unless he is heavily injured. Though I expect him to him to give H"s X-COM their worth as well and at least kill one of them considering he is acting properly paranoid about any invaders.
W.D. Gaster royal scientist chapter 13 . 7/11
Good please continue
REPOST DAMMIT chapter 13 . 5/9
Well, to be honest, while i think this story is kinda 'meh to kinda bad' I will agree on Theanna's stories being an absolute joy to read.

Please, as a fan Theanna, repost your stories. PLEASE!
Good chapter man! Also, yeah Theanna,, fuck that troll!
No Country For Old Men78 chapter 12 . 4/17
Welcome back Radioman!
And I have to say that this verse's Karin is way, way different from mine...looking forward to seeing more, keep it up!
RedRat8 chapter 12 . 4/17
Wow this has been a rather drama intense chapter, I wonder if Adrian will get some of his world's weaponry to use against those people.
allen Vth chapter 11 . 1/12
Yes Karin, listen to the guy that tried to capture your daughter. Listen to the men that has nothing to lose to kill your daughter's familiar, who saved her life by the way - did Colbert not mention that dit-bit, I hope so since it was super important. I'm more surprised she didn't try to capture him to interrogate Shepard in the most brutal and unconventional sort of ways.
McCree114 chapter 11 . 1/11
Just read the latest 3 chapters in bulk, sorry I haven't been catching up with this story until now.

Just wanna note. The Elves are the true victims, they are the ones nearly wiped out by Brimir and his fellow magic using aliens. Humans were in no danger of extinction at all. Derf should tell Sasha's side of the story to Shepherd.

Also I suspect you may be working towards a romance between Guiche and Siesta. If so then that's highly unique as I have never seen that before.
allen Vth chapter 3 . 1/11
Guiche, get ready to be owned like in a hundred different fanfictions.