Reviews for Stupid Box of Fruit Snacks
R5Idolizer chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
cutest thing ever my heart is fluttering 333
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Hahaha oh Austin... loved this. He just can't contain himself can he? It was cute nice job :)
naada.bh chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This idea and the whole one shot literally made me smile the whole day. It was so so so so cute.

I died a little bit inside when he gave her his shirt. That is so Austin and Austin just never fails to make me happy. And I've always wanted to see Ally wearting Austin's jacket/sweatshirt etc on the show. His clothes would be big on her and she'd look so cute.

"He's not thinking about how in ten years they'll be standing in their kitchen, and how she'll be pointing to the oatmeal on the top shelf, just like that, because she'll be hungry after all that rough housing that they'd done the night before. That'd be silly. She'd obviously be pointing to the pancake mix. And not wearing pants." Favorite part for sure and the fact that Austin's the one thinking about it made me happy.

"So she kisses his cheek as a thank you. 'Are you warm?' She notices his skin getting redder as he unzips his hoodie. 'Little bit.'" A-plus for this one.

Cute ending to a cute/adorable/funny one-shot. Good job :D
ausllynow chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
BRAVO!
SpanishPerson chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
You do know you rock at writing stories right?

Since I'm awkward I'm just going to say:

Awesome story, I really liked it.
How do you come up with these?
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I think it is adorable how Austin; being the nervous young man in Ally-love-dreamland keeps hurting Ally but then kissing it better. Glad he got his kiss on the lips though. Kisses really do help boo boos get better
angles entwined chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
:flails:
Adorable as always! I don't know how you turn me into a smothering ball of feeeeeels and d'aaaaaws every time.
:) :) :) :) :)
Wonderful.
loved this 3
catsaretriangles chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I seirously loved this! It was so cute! :)
AwkDillyAlly chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Awwww. I love it.
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This was adorable! I love your writing and this was no acceptation. :D Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I love your one shots they always bring a smile to my face! :)
JasmineLief chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
d'awwww ;D that's so cute (as usual this is fabulous) great job!
Hannah chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
you're an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
You always leave me wanting more