Reviews for Another Side Of Harry
FireDancer 109 chapter 5 . 4/10
Magneto is a good guy! YES! THANKYOU! this story just got so much cooler! not that it wasn't cool already but you know, I love a good Erik. :)
Neko chapter 6 . 4/5
This is really good. I hope you continue writing it, I can't wait to see what happens to Harry!
Slightly Disturbed Cookie Girl chapter 6 . 3/18
This story is amazing and what will happen? Will it be the magical core or the x gene?
heksie chapter 6 . 3/3
What a cliffhanger! cant wait for the next update.
SherWatsonLocked chapter 6 . 2/24
Brilliant chapter, can't wait for more! :)
... Dang you, cliffhangers!
So wait, Harry can't be a mutant and a wizard at the same time? How unfair is THAT!
I understand that this is buildup for when Harry goes to Hogwarts/discovers the wizarding world, but HURRY ROMANCE! I CAN'T WAIT to see how people react to seeing him! XD
PurpleBullet chapter 6 . 2/13
I love this story. I can't wait until you post the next chapter.
adenoide chapter 6 . 2/13
If Harry got his core he will lose his mutant power?
adenoide chapter 5 . 2/13
My god, the Dumby is more evil and Harry need all help he could have. So it's Dumby who kill the Dursley and he think he is the light side what the black side was. I hope Harry won't go to Inside Dumby's hands.
adenoide chapter 4 . 2/13
So Harry has an horcruxe.
adenoide chapter 3 . 2/13
I don't trust Dumby because he manipulate for the good without thinking who he use for that. When Voldy is sane I like it more than Dumby. It's him who send Harry to the Dursley's house. I'm glad Ron won't be friend with Harry.
adenoide chapter 2 . 2/13
So Harry is a mutant.
Flying Chrissy chapter 6 . 2/13
interesting story! Look forward to the next update.
adenoide chapter 1 . 2/13
The Dursley think they are humans but it's not true. They are more evil than Voldy.
Did Al chapter 5 . 2/11
Interesting start, await further developments. I did not like this Dumbledore, very tasteless ...