Reviews for Another Side Of Harry
Bronze chapter 7 . 7/7
Don't give up but study hard to get the best grade you can. This is a great story and I'll be waiting on the next update. Bumbles is so not going to be happy about this. Harry now has twice the good memories then bad. OL' Snake Face is in for a very unpleasant time if Harry can get both his magic and Phoenix powers to play nice together. Harry better learn how to shield his mind as the old goat f**ker and the greasy git WIIL mind rape him at will. THey both have no moral code to prevent it.
Bronze chapter 6 . 7/7
You just had to give Harry the power of the Phoenix! Yes I recognize the description. Sue me. I'm an old X-Men fan and I always felt Jean got a raw deal. Now I hope you've made Harry's magic work with his Phoenix power. If that doesn't give that old goat f**ker a stroke or heart attack nothing ever will! Not to mention what it'll do to any and all tests he tries to put Harry through.
Bronze chapter 5 . 7/7
What do you mean you made Dumbles evil cause you wanted to?! HE IS EVIL! No good kind person would place a child with a family that they knew were abusive! Yet he did! I do wonder what he would've done if he came to check on Harry and found him dead from a sever beating? He would again be without his weapon. Now lets imagine that harry's badly injured at Hogwash and gets near Bumblebore. Be nice to see Harry steal old Bumblers life force to heal himself. What a good use for such an evil old man. I have never trusted Bumblebore! Not even in cannon was he a good person! He in no way shape or form gave Harry any help nor did he give Harry any special or additional training to fight old Snake Face.
Bronze chapter 4 . 7/7
If the Professor has the brains of a gnat he'll keep Harry far awy from England and that farce of a school called Hogwash! I have to wonder what the staff would say if the students were to compare their course books to those of fifty sixty or even seventy years ago. Would they learn just how far their education had fallen in that time? If that were the case, then the schools Board of Governors are failing to do their jobs. But not truly surprising as they are all pure bloods and can't let their children look bad against muggle borns and half-bloods.
Bronze chapter 3 . 7/7
Bumblebore will surely come to return Harry to his ( LOVING FAMILY ). Even if they kill him they still love him. They just love him to death. Or should that be, love Harry dead?
Bronze chapter 2 . 7/7
Liking this very much. Please don't let it die unfinished.
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/7
Oh Bumblebore is not going to like this! Harry escaping to New York and finding love and happiness? That was never in the game plan! Now the question is how will Bumblebore deal with Harry being a mutant and a wizard?
FunnyDs1 chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
you- you- just...WOW! I don't know where to start! okay so I read the first chapter and I immediately followed and Favorited it, this fic is absolutely amazing so don't ever forget it or be put off on updating it. I am in love with your writing, you are an amazing author and I hope to all gods that you update as soon as you can because I believe it is brilliant
Jaded Ecstacy chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Update soon!
Cubik3 chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
Interestingly, not liked the last sentence.
stewartj246 chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
This is a great story and I hope you continue.
LittleMissChatterbox2009 chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
Great story!
Flying Chrissy chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
Cool story! I just hope that Dumbles dosen't try anything! Look forward to the next update.
na-na78 chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
I love your stories u just have to keep updating your stories. They are just to good not to keep going.
unkown chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
you should do some in between years with some scott, jean, and harry family moments