Reviews for Another Day
5v5 chapter 6 . 1/11
I doubt that you'll see this review, I mean you haven't posted anything in more than three years, but I just had to comment the branchless tree. I'm still laughing. Brilliant!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/17/2017
I just wanted to let you know (again) that this story of yours is really fantastic. In fact, Another Day and Admissions are far and away my favorite Golly stories ever and the ones that I always return to when I need a little pick me up. The feelings they invoke still hold true, like a favorite memory coming back to you and ushering in all the good feelings you experienced when you first read it.
I just wanted to thank you again for your hard work in writing it and to let you know how very talented you are.
This is one great story and I love coming back to it!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/23/2016
This is still one of my very favorite Golly stories. It's beautifully written and lovely in every way. It makes me feel good to read it and that's why I come back to it.
Thank you so much for creating and sharing this story with us.
I know I'll be back to read it again.
Thank you!
8i8gr chapter 25 . 8/7/2016
I know this story finished almost 3 years ago, but I just wanted to let you know how beautifully written this was and that it is one of my favorite Golly FanFics!
Denise2019 chapter 25 . 4/18/2016
Thank you for letting us know the story is completed. Many story's are completed with things unsaid and too many questions left unanswered and the anticipation is there waiting on the next chapter. This story is beautifully written! Thank you for writing Golly :)
Kess chapter 25 . 2/20/2016
One of my all time favourite Golly fics. I love this inverse and would love to see more?,
Bontouch chapter 25 . 5/15/2015
You wrote a beautiful, creative story and I look forward to reading more of you in the future.
Bontouch chapter 16 . 5/15/2015
That was sweet and the end was funny.
Gavinl chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Have read all your stories so far and loved them are there any more in the future
ButterflyMissy chapter 25 . 3/27/2015
Your fic was truly amazing, thanks for writing it!
GoodGollyMe chapter 25 . 11/1/2014
I just re-read Another Day and I enjoyed it so much, probably more than the first time. You write very well and thank you for taking the time to craft a lovely story. All the best to you!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/17/2014
You gotta write a sequel!
alwaysirreverent chapter 25 . 9/15/2014
That was a really great story. I loved your take on their relationship-you're a terrific writer!
wonderjax chapter 25 . 9/10/2014
Suuuuuuuper amazing and cute! Agh, i loved this. :D
Guest chapter 25 . 8/19/2014
This was really really great and so so so sweet! Thanks for sharing, Gail and Holly are the best! :D