Reviews for Jasper Redux
"Kiss me Lady Tarbert." This whole chapter was slow and full of love. Just... Thank you. :)
Queerious22 chapter 14 . 10/3/2020
Excellent piece of work
jmichelle2019 chapter 14 . 8/12/2020
This has to be one of my FAVORITE HG/MM stories! Brava!
susanweese chapter 14 . 8/6/2020
I just reread this and it is so soo good. I hope you choose to continue writing something else with this pairingbeautifully done!
EmPoweredBeing chapter 14 . 4/24/2020
Ceud mìle taing dhuts!
I. Am. Enamoured with this story.
Firstly, before anything else, tapadh leat, for using Gàidhlig because I love it, I crave it and it is so rarely done and even then it is not often done well (some use Irish instead! Minerva McGonagall, speaking Irish?! I ask you) and I am just on love with it.
Secondly. God, the feels my friend. The feels! Lib McGranger recommended this to me like an hour and a half ago and I could not put it down.
Why I have never ever read this before, I just don't know but I cannot accurately express to you how much I love every part of it.
I have no words. But now I need to go and write some of my own fics cos. Damn. This was just outstanding.
Thank you so much for sharing this with the world. I'm totally in love with it.
I'm also gushing so now I'm really going. Tìoraidh
Lib McGranger chapter 14 . 2/6/2020
Time and again I love this story. I would so love a sequel as well
Lib McGranger chapter 9 . 11/12/2019
You’re dialgue between them is so organic and their interactions and descriptions with jasper are so very real!
Lib McGranger chapter 7 . 11/12/2019
That was probably the best love scene I’ve read. It was funny and clever and hot and loving and still very in character. Quiet literally laughed out loud at the “shh, I’m busysmiles the whole time reading it.
strivengoddess chapter 14 . 12/21/2017
What a fun story, I really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for posting it.
tammgrogan chapter 5 . 8/18/2017
I am so enjoying your wonderful story.
Taka Ryo chapter 14 . 6/22/2017
A wonderful story. Reading it was a delight. It really fit my idea of Hermione and Minerva, both as individuals and as a couple.

Thank you for sharing this with us !

TK
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
Absolutely brilliant! Amazing! I read it all in an hour! I needed this! X
CrazySlytherin chapter 5 . 11/27/2016
you have made me want to read The Mists Of Avalon again.
jh728 chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
Wonderful story. I really enjoyed it.
Thanks for the read.
Hope6968 chapter 14 . 5/9/2015
Awesome story, totally loved it. Thank you for your imagination, Hope.