Reviews for Jasper Redux
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2015
Neat
Bookwormkat1 chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
OH MY GOD THE ENDING!
I managed to stay reasonably quiet until then... But I bust up when I read the final words.
The one thing that would have been better with this story is a translation of all the Gaelic :( but otherwise I have no problem. This was beautiful.
rookie802 chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
Awesome story. Sorry that I have not read it until now!
Texaschic1 chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
Great story. I was a little hesitant concerning the assult parts of the story, but you handled it very well and it helped to move the story along. Thank you for sharing it.
Reader chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
So cute, little Jasper calling her Min did it for me. Well done
ThePotterInMe chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
Yeah, they made up. Great chapter, totally love your story.
Lark chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Wonder how Minerva always knows when Hermione in trouble. Does she a tracking spell on her. Seems very suspicious.
Bookworm chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Lol, Finny just too funny teasing Hermione about the ritual. And what a scare Hermione needs to be more careful.
Minerva'sGirl chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
The ministry should focus their attention on three suspects instead of harassing Hermione. Are there no witness?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
What a interesting start. Dying find whats really going on. Nice job.
SassyKinglet21 chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this Story! Loved how very Scottish you made Minerva! Fantastic writing! Great great job!
MelodiDam chapter 14 . 3/11/2014
Nicely done!
Soulless Huntress chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
I still prefer this version over the new one with Ginny. Never did like her a whole lot for some reason. Probably because Minerva McGonagall Rules! Oh well.
Hermione Jean McGonagall chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
Thank you very much for this fan-fiction. I love it.
P.S. Ta mo ghion ort, Minerva McGonagall.
recaps chapter 14 . 11/13/2013
Thank You i really enjoyed reading your story. Looking forward to reading future stories.
101 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »