Reviews for Jasper Redux
tlc125 chapter 14 . 11/13/2013
The take off was rough but the flight was wonderful. Thank you so much.
tutta88 chapter 14 . 11/13/2013
"Why is it always you three" - That one made my day! Thank you for this story, it's been a pleasure to follow!
tigertales chapter 14 . 11/13/2013
Awesome read! I loved it. Thank you for sharing.
Kali-blue chapter 14 . 11/12/2013
Fun bit of fluff at the end. Thanks for the journey. Kali
navysave chapter 14 . 11/12/2013
This was one of my favourite stories by far and I am distraught that it has come to an end! You are an extremely talented writer and I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.
Navy X
Guest chapter 14 . 11/12/2013
This was perfect, thank you for a great story
Thisissocliche chapter 14 . 11/12/2013
That was absolutely the best final sentence to a story ever. I've loved reading this, you write so well! Can't wait to see what else you come up with.
Kali-blue chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
Good story. Unique plot, enjoyable Gaelic, even if there are not translations throughout the chapters, still gives a flavor of the highland brogue. Liked the Beltane references and chapters on it. Thanks for writing and sharing. Kali
Sela McGrane chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
Really enjoying this story, will be sad to see it end. I'm curious how far into the future your epilogue will be. Even as a young child, Jasper is turning into an interesting character. I'd love to see how he is as a teen or an adult.
Delilah Moon chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
Awesome as usual! I know I may have not left a review before and I am humbly sorry, but this story is great. Its become one of my faves. Thanks you so much for writing it! You also gave me some ideas for my own story. So thank you for that too! I have been stuck, now I think I may have what I want to do! Cannae wait till the epilogue!
Tartan Tabby 85 chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
I have enjoyed this story from beginning to end! Great job. Looking forward to the epilogue.
tlc125 chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
So good! You have to love these two together.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
Liking it so far, although I would love to see some of this wooing Minerva has promised. And also maybe Rolanda's reaction upon finding out, I imagine that would be hilarious.
ninefiend chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
I just discovered this story, and wanted to tell you that I am realy enjoying it!
Soulless Huntress chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
This was sooo cool. Wish the fight was a wee bit longer, but it was great all the same. I'm glad Jasper got to heal Minerva with his necklace. What about everyone else's reactions? You get him Sybil! Glad Harry got there, for a little bit of the action. Love your story.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »