Reviews for Jasper Redux
tigertales chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
I absolutely adore this story. Well done.
Minerva's Rearguard chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
I more or less stumbled across your story by accident only yesterday. At first I thought it wouldn't work with Hermione giving birth and not knowing it. But I decided to give it a chance anyway, and I'm so glad I did. It does work, very well indeed. The love they share and the love for the wee lad is just heartwarming, and the story itself - well, I couldn't stop reading until the early hours of the morning, only to wake up to another update! Love it. Please continue writing and updating, and when this story is completed, would you please start another with the same pairing? This ff universe needs more good Minerva/Hermione stories.
Sela McGrane chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
ROFL! Nice try...that was epic!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
Awww... So cute! Loved this chapter! The old MM/ST pairing seems a bit awkward to me at first, but on second thought... It brings great possibilities! (I'm sticking to MM/HG, though :-)) Thanks for writing!
tlc125 chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
You almost made me cry. I probably would have if I hadn't just woken up. Lol.
That was beautiful! Thank you.
Sela McGrane chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
Humm...cute as that way, I can't help but wonder if it would have been better if a proposal was involved as well. It just seems a bit...out of order. Good chapter, nonetheless.
Soulless Huntress chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
I wondered where you disappeared off to in my life. I have missed your stories., granted I've read the old ones over and over again. Just like Bonding...there is something mystical about your stories. I love them and this one is no exception. Thank you for the rewrite, I love this one much better. Hermione and Minerva could rule the world! Take care and hope to hear more from you.
Behindthebook08 chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
Goodness gracious, an angry McGonnigall gets me all a'shiver. She reminds me so much of someone I know in real life, and who is absolutely petrifying when angry! I'm glad that she let it out though, and Hermione definitely deserved the good tongue lashing. Silly girl, she has a son to worry about. She can't go running off like she did as a kid!

But I do understand where she is coming from, and I'm glad you gave us that bit of insight as well. Wonderful as usual!
Tartan Tabby 85 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I hope that I will one day be able to write such powerful and moving works.
Tartan Tabby 85 chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
This made tears come to my eyes. Minerva was absutely magnificent.
Sela McGrane chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
*grand applause* VERY well done! I was a bit confused at the end of the last chapter as to why Minerva was angry...but it makes perfect sense now. :) More than perfect, actually.
tlc125 chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
Spectacular! Very powerful and moving.
Thanks.
barbtulley chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
Perfection.
rowbean chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
Not a pairing I would have ever considered but I very much like this story. I look forward to the next update immensely.
tlc125 chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
It's funny how fear turns to anger when it concerns the safety of your loved ones.
I'm enjoying your story tremendously.
Thank you.