Reviews for Jasper Redux
MissBeeFarm chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
The argument is so well written - so many emotions... It would have been one hell of a cliffhanger, I'm glad you added Chapter 12 :) Personally, I don't think Minerva is the rambling type, so that's maybe a tiny bit OOC. But it doesn't bother me too much. Well done!
jazwriter chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Awww, yayyyy! Good for Minerva! She was a little late to the party, but at least she got there when it counted.
Behindthebook08 chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
That last chapter just broke my heart, but this is absolutely wonderful! My emotions are all up and down, but it ended so perfectly! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Randomfanficgirl chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
OH MY GOSH, CORMAC?! I can't believe it! Loving this story, please keep the updates coming as fast as they've been coming.
tlc125 chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
This is so good! I excited to read more of it.
tlc125 chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Jasper seems to be a handful. Cute chapter.
tlc125 chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Very good chapter. I love their flirting.
Thanks.
Sela McGrane chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I'm really enjoying this so far. :)
Delilah Moon chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Can I just say I'm really liking this story! Thanks so much for writing it. I cannae wait to see what's next!
Leti2a chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
A short but very very good update! I hope that this weekend would permitting those two more closed...
Please continue, it's amazing as ever!
Forgive me for my grammar I'm French and I relearn your language...
Refreshingly Original chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
This is so brilliant, and I cannot wait to read the next update.
Ro.
MissBeeFarm chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Thanks for the update! I liked this part despite it being in the shorter side. But now I'm really looking forward to whatever will happen at these Beltane rituals.
Sela McGrane chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
So far, very interesting. Different, which always gets high marks from me. :)
ShadowOfTheProphet chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
I love this. Absolutely love this. Please continue it!
bagelfish88 chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
I'm really enjoiing your story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter :-)
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »