Reviews for Jasper Redux
MissBeeFarm chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Thank you for fixing the story! I quite enjoy your writing but sadly was rather put off when you included the Lupin stuff. I'm glad I continued reading. The interaction between Hermione and Minerva is beautifully written. Please, please keep writing the correct story!
Nemo's Nautilus chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
This is so sooo beautiful, really. I am enchanted with the story so far, so please continue. It would really be sad if you decided to stop.
secretstranger69 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Much better :))
navysave chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
This was so sweet and so cute, especially at the end. I genuinely can't wait to see where you go with this, keep it up!
tlc125 chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
I was really upset while I was reading chapter 2. Sometime while I stopped reading you updated which I was very glad about. Please be careful next time. I know mistakes do happen, but you almost list a reader.
That said, I do look forward to reading the next chapter. Thank you.
secretstranger69 chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
All for it till it became hermione/remus. Change the pairing info or please tell me its gonna be her and minerva eventually. Just dont make me suffer through straight sex.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Part way through the story suddenly changed and Minerva became Remus, it made me lose interest just as quickly as it had changed
tlc125 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Interesting. A few mistakes, but not enough to turn me away.
navysave chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
You're off to a fantastic start! I can't wait to see where this goes and how you develop a relationship between Minerva and Hermione. Great starting chapter(s) keep it up!
MissBeeFarm chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Interesting start. I'm curious to see how Hermione became a mother without knowing and of course how the relationship between Minerva and Hermione develops.
A little correction: In chapter 3 you didn't change all the pronouns and Minerva suddenly becomes a "he".
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Interesting. Looking forward to more. (Just a note, you've missed quite a few of the pronoun changes when referring to Minerva.)
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7