Reviews for We Gotta Fight to Make it Right
please write a story were brian past comes back to hunt him and he gets hurt and it is up to dom and the rest of the team to help him.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
I don't know how I feel about Mia is this story so far.
April chapter 29 . 6/29/2014
Omg thats such a cute name for their baby. I loved that they are having a daughter. I loved the Mario Kart reference, very clever writer!
Nia chapter 29 . 5/17/2014
Read through your whole story in 24 hours-great stuff. My only comment in this last chapter is that you write it like it's all about Dom, rather than Dom and Letty.

The lines near the very end: "You deserve it Dom. After everything you have gone through for the family. After everything you have done for me I can't imagine a better ending for us to live."

Could be: "WE deserve it Dom. After everything WE have gone through for the family. After everything you have done for me I can't imagine a better ending for us to live."

It's not like Dom was the only one to go through things (remember Letty's horrific time after Dom left her after promising not to?!). What about everything LETTY went through for Dom?

I just prefer the dotty love rather than Letty saying that Dom gets everything He wants because of what He went through. Just saying!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/16/2014
I'm telling you Letty, your playing with fire by not telling Dom about this.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
Its my first time ever reading this and im already into it! lol its so hilarious!
lottie chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
well I think Brian isn't anymore like that. yes was a kinda insecure in the first movie. but when you see him in the 5th and 6th part of the franchise he would do everything for his family, he wouldn't even think about lose the control of his drinking, and he would always take care about mia and jack. You don't gave him the character he actually has at this point (7th installment of the franchise!?) So I like your idea and so on.. but Brian (or who he actually is) is WRONG, his behavior doesn't fit to him and this doesn't fit to F&F!
Sry ;)
lottie chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
I haven't read all the chapters yet, so maybe it will change a bit later on... I like your idea ;) but
I've got the impression that the characters act like in the first F&F-movie. It seems like Dom do not even like Brian and Mia behave like a teenager when they are watching the horror film. They do not behave really adult, especially Brian, he seems to be a complete asshole, who ruins their mission because of don't think about drinking too much (hobbs too). Brian is described as a pussy, a little boy, who has to be carried into bed by Dom.
Sorry, don't take me too serious - but I also have to say 'respect!' that you wrote that many chapters, I'm gonna read them soon! ;) So I just mean you don't make them behave on the level they are on now, they grew during the franchise. not only in age, and i mean they are in the mid thirties now, they also developed in character. Just think about it! ...but maybe I'm wrong and I've only just read too little yet.. just how I said: this was my first impression of this ;) but all in all: great job! sorry for bad english ;p
Stacee13 chapter 29 . 12/10/2013
Babies all around. Letty and Mia. But, ugh, Elena. That chick did hit bottom. But good riddance to her. Shouldn't be in jail for aiding in the escape of Hector. That is a crime, correct.

but Isabelli is a beautiful name. Hopefully after a year or so, there will be a boy Toretto coming into the picture soon...
Guest chapter 29 . 12/9/2013
WOW! great ending! Im glad they are having a little girl! i cant wait to see what you have in store for the one shots.
O'niel92 chapter 29 . 12/9/2013
first time commenter! i luv your story soooooo much! :) Keep it going please!
fastfan chapter 29 . 12/9/2013
i loved how brian and mia and dom and letty were expecting so cute...great series i enjoyed it
Lisa chapter 29 . 12/9/2013
YES! Continue with the one shots :)
tanya2byour21 chapter 29 . 12/9/2013
I am sad to see this story end but I loved it. And I can't wait to see what you will write next. Keep up the great writing.
Tanya
InfinityAndBeyondXoXo chapter 29 . 12/9/2013
This was an amazing story! I look forward to more from you in the future:)