Reviews for Fleur D'Ecarlate
Princess Shido chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
You so need to continue. I would love to see Sirius totally feed malfoy to the plot bunnies! But Siriusly, Hermione said not to tell, but that dosnt mean Sirius cant get a little revenge on her behalf. Like, a total ass whupping. That way, Draco cant tell Dumbledore without incriminating himself. I love this story with my whole heart!
RiverChild7 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Hermione's reaction to her being raped seems gravely, incredibly understated. And I don't particularly care for Sirius/Hermione, but you do write it well, so I'll keep reading. :)
Syrah-Celeste chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Well written, even though he is old enough to be her father and it's kinda wrong. But i enjoyed it immensly.
shelly chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
L to the OL.
SummerToewsSharp chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
I really liked the story. Can't wait til there is more. And might I make a small suggestion. Let Malfoy get some really really painful payback in this story. It would make me quite happy. Thanx...
jean jelly bean chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
o! i really like the story so far! i just cant wait for the next chapter! i really hope you find insparation to continur the story, and i hope you can update soon! bai

-jean jelly bean .~
Georgia Peachx3 chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Good story, but nasty well yea in a way. That is sick I'm sorry, but I am still a HUMONGO fan of your stories!

Rock and Sarcasm chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
ok well i really like it! PLEASE post the next chapter(s) soon THANXS BYE
uhohchemicalspill chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Hi I know u made this story a lng time ago but PLEZ CONT. I love it.
CrazyWriter18 chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Malfoy is one piece of sh*t, poor Hermonie but I have to say it freaks me out when I think of hermonie in fishnet tights, UW!
lone-scribblers-madhouse chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
very cool please keep on writing,
bring sirius black back
Nekonyo chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Oh! It's great! i love it! Will it be a suite? Update soon please! I want to know what happened to them after! Sirius is very gentle in your fic it's good! One more time i love it! Soory for my bad english i'm french and i don't speak it well! Bigs kisses and hugs! Cheers miyu-chan!
i luv padfoot chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
I like it so far..well I like pretty much anything with Sirius in it, so I guess you'll just have to take my word that it's a great story! Update soon!

~Emma~ (~i luv padfoot~)
jenny chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
wowe ... write more!
Lady Karou chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Love the Story! Draco must pay!