Reviews for Treasured Gifts
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 7/7
AWE! Baby dwarflings! They are so freaking cute! I love the mention that even Kili had been good and hadn't broken quite as much stuff.

I really loved Thorin in this fic, being the doting uncle, trusting his nephews with value able gifts. I also like the idea that Thorin was the one to encourage Kili with learning to wield the bow and arrow.
Lovely Lagoon chapter 1 . 3/18
Nooo.. I'm weak against fluff. This is too cute!
Someone save me xD I handle angst so much better than this..

Tiny Fili and Kili are adorable! So eager to see their new presents.
What a precious moment. Just an uncle with his nephews.

Fili trying out his new fiddle at the end is hilarious! Haha.
I'm sure Thorin questions if he did the right thing, buying an instrument.
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 1/4
Hahaha! Lol! Fili having a fiddle? That's hard to imagine, but cute.
A very lovely story! I find it so cute to imagine Kili and Fili as younglings, it would be adorable!
Nuka chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I thought that the horrific screech was Dis...
lollylom chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
awhhh so many feels :)
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Just precious! I love little, tiny Fili and Kili. You have to write more with them and Uncle Thorin. Awwwww! :D
Immanerd25528 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
haha! Awesome!
Pjama.Pants chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
lol! is this a one shot?(please say no!)
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Phew, after reading all your other (very depressing and very good) fics this was quite a delight :D Just the bit of family fluff I was looking for :)
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Yup. Sounds like a first time fiddler. We'll see how he deals with the noise and near misses with blunt arrows. Ah, the joy of giving. Very nice.
Booksnake3 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
The fiddle! That has to be one of my favourite things in The Hobbit when Fili and Kili bring out their fiddles at Bilbo's house, but I've never heard of it in a fanfic before. I love it!
Ollie chapter 1 . 1/10/2014