Reviews for Beyond the Edge
Taylor chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Oh, wow...so romantic :')
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
WOW
LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT
GOOD JOB
Lexifer666 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
OMG this one killed me.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
. . . Whoa, this was amazing.
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I have to review this if only to compliment your eloquence. This is one of the finer pieces of writing I have had the pleasure of reading recently. Your descriptive style allows the reader to fully envision the scene while still leaving certain aspects to the imagination. Many of your similes and metaphors were well-placed and enhanced whatever emotion you were conveying.

The story itself was also quite nice. I appreciate M-rated fics that concentrate on the emotional relationship between the characters in question. I feel many authors ignore romance entirely and dive headlong into the physical stuff-it's one of my pet peeves. You, however, do a wonderful job of exploring the complicated relationship Leo and Karai share. I especially enjoyed ending:

"Then why does it matter if I love you?"

Laconic. Moving. Depressing. Yet beautiful all the same.

I applaud this effort. Excellent job-the site could use mroe people who write as you do.
KaysTurtles chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
D Great story can you make another one like this with Leo x Karai. D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Ohhhh, very good.
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Wow. This just sole all my breath away, I swear. You captured the heat and the tension and the hesitation of him finall surrendering himself to her perfectly. Then the vlnerability of it being his first time . . . Ah, the bolt of shame and fear that he'd given away something precious to someone who may not even care for him . . . It's not just girls that feel afraid and vulnerable during sex, especially the very first time.

Well done with this! Woo! And thank you so much! I only hope I can continue to be a source of inspiration for you! Xoxoxo