Reviews for Feels Like This
Bit's Bit chapter 1 . 3/22
I love this. :)
killie 64 chapter 1 . 3/6
You just make everything seem so...easy, so...so...natural. Your stories are such a pleasure to read. Cheers xK64x :) :)
MochaBuzzz chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Such a wonderful, happy one shot. Thank you!
Ousus chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This is so beautiful and sweet! I absolutely adore it!
Fever-Induced chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Cute!
rincy chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Really lovely. Thanks for writing & sharing!
michaudia chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Just...lovely. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story and sharing it with us.
Allamericanwoman chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I just loved Maura's inner dialogue in this story and her choice to say fuck it and not retreat to their normal pattern of giving each other outs. So damn brave and beautiful. And then Jane just sunk in to the love. Beautiful story.
L2GQ chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Awe so sweet and to the point. Hope you continue this story line.
Ashtreerose chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Aww, this was so sweet. I loved the ending - it was adorable, and you didn't need to spell out what they were feeling. Wonderful.
DarXe chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
That was simply beautiful.
And this ... "Jane makes her think in sentences made for romanticists and poets rather than scientists. And it's that unrelenting hope that has her wanting more."...WONDERFUL!
loneranger67 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
There's an innocence about this that I absolutely love, but hidden beneath lies something much deeper. It's nice to know they both ran reckless through the caution tape...well, I say ran...more a scoot. Well, I say scoot...

I loved it.
Funicello chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this story! You are on of my faves, for sure!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
lovely
IsaBabisa chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Pure brilliance. I was saving this one, but then I read one that referred to you and then I had to come right over and read. You get better and better. Really good tight writing, and you can turn a phrase that just sticks in my head. Great great great. Thanks! More, please! Talk soon, miss hearing from you!