Reviews for Downy
Ozzallos chapter 1 . 7/29
I liked this. Be interesting to see where you take it if you continue.
Please update & when you do I hope that we find out that Ranma isn't locked & that her NEW body is that of

a Girl who can become a Boy with a thought instead of A Boy cursed to become a Girl with cold water
ryu238 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
It's a shame this hasn't been updated in a while
bhull242 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I hope you'll write a new chapter soon. I also liked the Omake at the end of Cliched Fantasy, and thought that a full version of that story would be great. I'm guessing that the whole chapter every other week thing didn't work out. That's fine, but please continue soon.
pizzigri chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I'd love to see you continue this. The premise is great and the potential plot twists this could bring... Sorry, cannot review it now as I'm typing on an iphone, I'll try to get back to post a proper review later. Post a new chapter soon!
The destroyer of fate chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
O.o good , more please .
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Very sad. Very good too, though.
junpie chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Hey looms pretty interesting hope you keep at it
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
A very interesting idea. Great details, all around well written. However, you underestimate the physical capabilities and sheer skill of Ranma. Even at this point, calculations of her physical abilities have shown that even with a minor distraction, she's more then capable of dodging bullets. Heck, she could probably catch them.
Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
irnzenmonk chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
this seems very interesting ne
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
This looks interesting, especially if what happened means what I think it does.

I'm going to keep an eye on this. It has promise.
Janissa chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Wow what an great first chapter, very intense towards the end and a very good cliff hanger. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
Janissa
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Nice, I like what you got so far & I'm almost dyeing with suspends on what happens next in ch: 2.
Leoness chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Interesting start! Looking forward to more.
OneSilverWing9 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Yes! This is a great idea! I beg you to keep going!