Reviews for The Good Will Come
gemini.dumas chapter 30 . 4/26
Your AN was spot on. I had 2 C-sections and after each one, I was not allowed to drive until after my six week check up.
gemini.dumas chapter 27 . 4/25
Such a cute chapter. This took me back to when my children were born. I had C-sections with both of them. Walking, sitting, any movement was horrible. After my oldest (my son) was born, the first meal I had, I barfed. Imagine having just had a C-section, stitches in your stomach and then you throw up. OMG, I wanted to die! Loved this chapter :-)
jbraz chapter 51 . 3/14
Loved ur story! Can't wait for more from ur other stories...
Aww really want a few chapters of them in Paris alone and with their baby...
vickiel2r chapter 51 . 12/15/2016
I found the prequel to this story when most have already been reading this one and I am glad I did and enjoyed both and so are your other ones. I like HEA stories no matter how many difficulties that occurs they still find that happiness and love that brought them together.
Epilogue is great they continue to flourish and so are the others. Thank you so much for sharing
your talent and I will probably keep reading stories of Fifty Shades even more than P & P
vickiel2r chapter 50 . 12/14/2016
Ana was in charge. Morton received a nasty hook, finally caught and incarcerated. Engaging story with lots of twist and turnes, but the love and family of Christian and Ana survive all of them again. Good ending and I enjoy your stories. Thank you.
vickiel2r chapter 49 . 12/14/2016
Morton outsmarted them again when he is ready to be caught. And he is going to Ray's house.
vickiel2r chapter 48 . 12/13/2016
Morton even syphoned money from Carla. He is a first class con man.
vickiel2r chapter 47 . 12/13/2016
Carla arrived at Christian and Ana's house and Ray was there also to welcome her. Needed confessions about Morton were done. And Ana has to upgrade her relationship with her mother.
vickiel2r chapter 46 . 12/13/2016
They use sex and lovemaking to release any tensions of the day. Better than a session with John Flynn.
vickiel2r chapter 45 . 12/13/2016
Their plan to take down Morton is developing and hopefully it will be done soon. Maybe too soon to bring Carla to Seattle. Case is not over yet.
vickiel2r chapter 44 . 12/13/2016
They were lucky. Moninder had been abused by Morton already and cooperated without amy resistance. Now they can bring him down.
vickiel2r chapter 43 . 12/13/2016
She received the nicest anniversary presents and she gave herself to him after 10 weeks of abstinence. And both were sated after the celebration. Lovely chapter.
vickiel2r chapter 42 . 12/13/2016
Good job on Jose with pictures and impress Christian a bit and make Ana feel better.
vickiel2r chapter 41 . 12/13/2016
Christian will be in Sacramento and Jose in the house with Ana won't say anything again?
2,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »