Reviews for The Good Will Come
susancollins522 chapter 40 . 10/8
I love your story I hope you finish it so we can see what else happens
beatrice1975 chapter 40 . 9/27
Please update
motherbeatrice chapter 40 . 9/25
loved it, but they need to get rid of that Morton and his woman...loved the vanilla part...
mic476 chapter 40 . 9/22
Wow. Is all I can say. I hope Ana meeting the fake mistress will work. Will she be in disguise? I'm sure she knows what she looks like. I can't believe Carla almost lead the path of Christian's birth mother. I wonder what his reaction gonna be when he finds out about the little drug used that Carla was in after Ana was born.

Post more soon
suzB chapter 40 . 9/18
An interesting backstory with Carla. There is always a strange relationship between her and Ana yet you know that they both love each other deeply. With Ray however, Ana feels totally at ease and I'm glad he's been brought into the picture.
I can't see Christian watch Ana with Moninder and not get involved, it should be an interesting meeting!
VRB Mariposa chapter 40 . 9/19
Wow that chapter held a lot of answers to some burning questions. Ray knew plenty and now I am glad that he is working with them on taking down Stephen. I hope that Ana is able to pull this off and the take down happens soon, like in the next chapter :-)

Thanks for the update and the entertainment :-D
Dseiladmnd chapter 40 . 9/13
Great ray's on board. Can't wait. Thank you.
Tina0609 chapter 40 . 9/15
Loved it!
Very well written and you've just got to love Ray.
Can't wait for more!
nedbella chapter 40 . 9/14
Excellent chapter. Love the last part about the vanilla. Can't wait for more. This is such an interesting story.
Rosiekin chapter 40 . 9/13
Love,love the ending. Actually that was quite an informative chapter.

I feel more enlightened now when it comes to Carla's and Ana's relationship. I get it now, I now see why there is always a sort of a sense of detachment when it comes to Ana and her mom, and unfortunately, secrets and baggage can do that to a relationship. One can see that Carla loves her daughter very much, but at the same time when they're together or even talking on the phone, I feel their is an invisible sort of awkward paused between. It's as if there is something that needs to be said but no one is saying it, out of fear that it will caused distress and grieve for the other. They need a moment of what I call "self therapy" with each other where they both finally sit in a room and duke out the pass in a verbal manner.

I really love seeing the relax side of them just being with their family. I don't see it often in many stories, but there is something to the said when it come to seeing the casual relax side of this family. You must do a chapter like this with just the Greys hanging out, maybe on the boat or something. I think it's well over due
Thank you babe.
smills chapter 40 . 9/13
Good chapter
valentinesgenie chapter 40 . 9/12
Great chapter you always do good work see you next time take care. ...
Angela037 chapter 40 . 9/12
Great informative chapter. Thanks for the update!
jeangb chapter 40 . 9/11
Another great chapter thank you. I'm really looking forward to the meeting Ana has with "the woman"
koocher chapter 40 . 9/12
If daddy only knew about the vanilla!
Had a good laugh about that you always put in your writing special pieces such as this. Way to go.
1,646 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »