Reviews for The Good Will Come
draegon-fire chapter 36 . 5/28
I'm absolutely LOVING tgis story! I had to read the first one before this, but it's worth it. If I remember correctly, I read the first one before, and part of this one. I forgot to add it to my favorites, and could never find it again. Luckily I did through Maitrise. I hope the issue with Morton will be resolved soon enough. They already went through a lot of crap with Elena in the last story. I'm looking forward to the next update.
Kaytiiiieee chapter 36 . 5/28
Update soon! Please!
Grey Steele fan chapter 36 . 5/24
Glad to see an update phew 52 hrs a week, don't strain yourself to maximum ...
Well the meeting was not what I expected this Stephen guy is a smart cookie , he did covered up his tracks and came wth a plan I so hope all this blows on his face.
Christian attempted apology was so cute ..
Rosiekin chapter 36 . 5/22
Omg Chelse, this was well worth the wait Gf! Wow!

I must say, Ana's last statement is so very correct, Stephen big mistake was choosing Christian as the cheater and not her.
Loved it, well done!
dshelley chapter 36 . 5/18
Thank you for posting another chapter. Morton accusing Christian of cheating is a mistake on his part. Too easy to disprove. I have read all of your postings and have enjoyed your writing. I love that Ana never doubted Christian for a second, but I think Carla should be warned, since Morton is still obsessing over her.
suzB chapter 36 . 5/15
Ana seems to be the one in control in this chapter. Morton needs to think again if he thinks he can come between Christian and Ana. Looking forward to finding out how Christian takes him down.
desini chapter 19 . 5/14
I really love this chapter and I love the way Ana stood up at her presentation.
R-J briggs chapter 36 . 5/12
Interesting hope he hasn't cheated
LA chapter 36 . 5/10
I laughed over Christian showing up with all the different feminine hygiene products from Target! Too funny!

Can't wait to see where this is going with Morton's blackmail.
Thanks!
daydreames chapter 36 . 5/10
Loved what happened in the last chapter! I wish you'd uptade sooner, though. One question: what happened with Ana's back problem?
Ellie chapter 36 . 5/6
That was a great chapter as usual, Chelsea! Damn that Morton! What a psychopath! The guy is honestly deranged and delusional. He needs to be locked up as soon as possible!
Ohhh my the things that Mr. Grey will do to him once he gets to the bottom of this scandal he's trying to get rich off of. Awesome update and I'm waiting patiently for more!
lrw00003 chapter 36 . 5/8
Amazing so far, please update
motherbeatrice chapter 36 . 5/8
amazing, cannot wait to see how this plays out...I am always in awe of the talent of the ff writers...love it!
jgrant875 chapter 36 . 5/8
Once again, another amazing chapter. Looking forward to your next update. :)
1,480 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »