Reviews for Come What May
WillowCarol chapter 17 . 6/22
Omg I read your story today and I love it! It's so hard to find real good story with these two in it and you do such a wonderful job please update soon!
fireblaze 7 chapter 17 . 5/15
Bruh. You have to update, I need to know what happens!
Shinan7 chapter 17 . 2/17
That was amazing!
And you left me on a cliffhanger! That is so meannnnnnn!
All three of your stories on this are fudging fantastic, I'm like in love!
I can't wait to see what happens next, so please let it be soon? Pretty pleaseeeeeee?
Midori no Kaori chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
OOMMGG YESSS! This better stay this wayyyy TTTT just kidding, if it has to change let it be... TTTT But that was an awesome chapter! YOURE AWESOMMEEEEE
SheWolfByakugan chapter 17 . 8/27/2014
Yay I got excited when I got the notification for an an update. I'm so excited to find out what happens next omg so much is going on.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/22/2014
Uuuurgh! Whyyy? Why you taunt me? I love this story! I downloaded the FFN app JUST for this series! I just want Kakuzu and Hidan to run away and have tentacle sex! And Shikamaru to get with Itachi, ya know for reasons
xxasianicexx chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
I'm in love sith your writing. The complex, dark themes that make up the plot with dashes of humour here and there. How do you do it! Reading this fic and the preceding ones makes me so happy that I decided to delve back into the naruto fic fandom. Can't wait for the next chapter. You've torn apart my shikanaji ship and forced upon me sasuneji and shikamaru with hidan. And I actually like it, which baffles me, again I'll say that it goes to show how great you are at developing characters and plot. Hope for an update soon!
SheWolfByakugan chapter 16 . 6/30/2014
I applaud for keeping this story going and keeping it interesting. The story to me is like a spider web. It has so many different paths and they're all connected somehow. This chapter was amazing and I honestly don't mind waiting for chapters because I've been a supporter of all three parts of this trilogy and I will be one until the end. Keep up the good work, Wierdo.
Roxy chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
Great chapter, great Story :D
i love it and hope you'll continue soon 3
Sophia Anna-Mae chapter 15 . 6/4/2014
It's amazing! Seriously amazing! (although I may have just wasted an entire day reading them all...oops xD )
Antje chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
Jesus holy fuck. I'm pretty damn sure I'm dying. Way to go; this story is beyond superb. And yea, it's killing me. There's a reason I almost never read WIPs, but the first two were so great I couldn't help it. Can't wait to find out what's next.
SheWolfByakugan chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
Yaaay welcome back! I loved this chapter! I'm extremely glad that the rescue team has arrived and that Shika got angry enough to release the power. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Jonny Tre' maine chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
lol I would have had to sacrifice you if you had seriously stopped writing this story! I have been sneaking away from work just to read this series lol! Thank you for writing!
SheWolfByakugan chapter 14 . 3/18/2014
Wowowowow mind blown
I was not expecting that at all
But I'm pretty sure that's what you were going for. Aaahh Orochimaru is actually my next favorite character after Neji and it pains me to have to say that I seriously dislike him in this fic for obvious reasons. Other than that i was very pleased with this chapter. It kept my attention and shocked me when Kakuzu's "little secret" was revealed. Also omg Oro doesn't know where Sasuke's soul is? I certainly hope that he's able to find his way back to his body. Dear sweet Neji needs him. Shit is indeed getting real and I'm excited for the next chapter whenever that brilliant mind of yours has time to work its magic.
GelberBlitz chapter 14 . 3/11/2014
Oh my fucking god. I want to tell you how awesome this is, but I really can't find the words to describe it. I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »