Reviews for Zippered Lips
Winter'sSuffocation chapter 3 . 6/26/2016
Plz update this I love this story!
A sea of hope chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Plz don't be one of those authors that write great story's then abandon them

Plz update soon
Phoenix010 chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
I hope you update this soon. If it's not on permanent hiatus. If it's writers block you're struggling with I could maybe give you a hand with an idea of mine.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Dear LoyaltyFalters:

You know, I've come to think that stories like this - you know, where the identities of well-known characters are transferred to characters in other worlds, as though Poseidon were taking a role in a play or something - really should have a special site of their own in our little community here. After all, it is rather a distinct genre from fanfiction proper, with its own special appeal and its own special demands on the writer - and it would just be cool to have a green-bordered sister site emblazoned with the legend, "Fantomime: Imagine What Might Be." (I don't suppose you'd care to join the e-mail campaign to get such a site created?)

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
emeraldz23 chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
PLZ UPDATE! I KNOW U HAVNT UPDATED IN LIKE MORE THAN A YEAR BUT YEA COULD U? PLZ PRETTY PRETTY PLZ?
utouchmycookie chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
You. Authors. Are. Going. To. Kill. Me.

You end the good stories so soon and never update!
RiceCrispy98 chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
Update soon please xx
Guest chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
Pleeeeaaaaasssseeeee update
Guest chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
Your stories are great! Please continue! You start and then just stop right when it's getting good! :(
HBofPoseidon'nGryffindorSeeker chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
This is a really good story you have going. I can't wait for the next update. Will we be learning about what Gabe did to be unworthy of raising a child? Keep up the good work.
Mysticalxx chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
.update..
troyboltonsgirl chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Your stories are so good!
NicercyPercico chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
This is awesome! Can't wait for the update!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
This is amazing... Update please?
Scarlet Brook chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! This story rocks!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »