Reviews for Plain to See
stacey caitlin chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
This is my first time to read this, and I am very invested in your beautiful story. I am so glad that they were able to find each other... I do hope you get the chance to continue this..
ShippingMaryandMatthewForever chapter 4 . 4/23/2016
Continue? Please, it's an amazing story and would love to see how it ends, hopefully with them being together :)
Ssnqrq chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
A great story but I take it you stop to update this... Quite sad but it's a wonderful story.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
I like how you're showing their desperation and attraction and the choice to still hide important parts of themselves from each other even as they surrender other parts of themselves. They're walking a kind of tightrope that will inevitably take them through worse before they can reach better. It's an effective way of showing just how much (and how little) mere physical intimacy can achieve. Nice work. The heightened descriptive prose can come off as a bit overwrought at times, but if it reflects their heightened states, it shows how much they're investing emotionally in their encounter...perhaps imbuing it with more comfort / meaning than it can give, in which case, the technique is effective.

Oh, whatever. I enjoy your writing and I look forward to where you take them! :)
Ultrahotpink chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
So glad to see another chapter in one of your stories again! Lovely as always!
Rose chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
This is gorgeous! Thank you for this story, I simply love it and hope for more.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
I miss your writing. You write both Matthew and Mary with great ability, the emotional intimacy it's really shown in this chapter.
AmeriGirlTN chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
So glad you're here! You've been missed do very much. I love all your stories and this one is so beautiful. Just please give them a happy ending with no Lavinia and no Richard. Thanks
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
So glad to see you back ! I've missed your updates T_T

Such a sweet chapter. And glad that Mary did tell him about it. So Matthew will write to Lavinia...,,wonder if he'd end things with her...

Looking forward to your next update! And also AETAT (I've missed that so very much - hope you update soon!)
Hogfan chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
I'm so happy to see an update!
I really wish you would add a baby to the mix because I think that it add some great drama for Mary to try to hide a baby from Sir Richard. Another thing I would love to see would be to have Isobel tell the family(and Sir Richard)at dinner that Matthew has dumped Lavinia so we can see their reactions. In any case I love your work and I'm looking forward to the next update on this story and AETAT.
darkwolf76 chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
This is turning out to be another great story! Great emotional chapter. The only confusion I have is the state of Matthew's relationship to Lavinia. It's he going to break things of with more? I look forward to th e next update!
DAGuest chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
So beautifully written! Can't wait to read more!
didyouhaveagoodtime chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Oh, my dear. This is just SO SO perfect. SO THEM. And I just love how you bring war back, because it's never very far, is it? And Matthew could die, he could, and the only thing that matter is that he comes back. To her.

I'm so glad to see you back. And this story, I missed it so much and I didn't knew.
Audrey C chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Had to reread the beginning to remember the details of this story. Beautiful chapter. Glad Mary explained things. But they seriously can't expect for things to just go back to how they were before!? Looking forward to more.
golden12 chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
So good. I loved how Matthew was almost shy in asking Mary to write to him. (Here's hoping that he writes Lavinia and breaks it off with her.) Will Mary join the unwed mother's club? Guess we'll just have to wait and see. They were so sweet together, and understanding. Wonderful how Matthew wanted to protect Mary, and she basically tells him, you can't hurt him, he's beyond that. Another wonderful chapter, I look forward to seeing how this all resolves. (And, of course, so much better than season 2, with all the stupidness of Lavinia and Richard, and Bates' wife. Ugh)